(46) Cafe AU.

Im not sure if you could call this an AU, But still. Feel free to leave idea's, They are appreciated! 

 Jack always stopped by the little cafe that was tucked away on his way home as the sun was setting. He usually ordered a coffee and a cake and talked with his friend, Felix who worked there. He'd always spot the red headed man sat at the cafe, alone. He wanted to join him but didn't want to intrude so Jack never did. The man looked lonely or deep in thought on occasion. This evening, Jack sat in the cafe and as Felix brought him his usual cake and coffee Jack asked the red headed mans name.
"Hey Fe, Do you know his name?"
Felix raised an eyebrow.
"I think its Mark. Go talk to him!" Felix particularly yelled. "Thanks and Keep your voice down, Fe!" The swede laughed and went back to serving customers, after finishing his cake, Jack glanced at the man. Everything screamed at Jack to approach him, but he left it and decided another time.
As Jack entered the cafe once again, He ordered something different and walked over to Marks table.
"May I sit here?" Jack asked, trying to tone down his accent. The red headed Man looked up, surprised to see where the voice had come from.
"Sure." Jack sat down happily, a little nervous. He'd always wanted to sit and talk with Mark as he caught his eye often but didn't have the guts too until now.
"I'm Jack."
"Im Mark, I like your hair Jack." Hmm, A pleasing American accent. Jack hummed as Felix brought his order and Marks, turns out they had similar taste as they ordered the same thing. Felix winked at Jack as he walked off Jack just rolled his eyes.
They sat talking for awhile about video games and such. Jack felt at home looking into Marks eyes.
They'd come into the cafe and sit at the same table that Mark used to sit at alone. He was glad Jack talked to him, of all people and all places fate was funny that way.
"Where did you met your soulmate?"
"Some romantic place I fell into their arms."
"They were my best friend and I realised I loved them."
"Love at first sight."
"In a cafe, By the window with the high stool seats."
Fate.