(3) Too Many Fanfictions

Marks POV~
Was there anything better than at 2am although complete exhausted to start reading another fanfiction? Given this was Marks routine by now even though he'd always lie to himself and say only a chapter of this one it would almost always never be just a chapter it'd usually be just this whole damn book. Perhaps it was weird to read fanfiction about yourself and your best friend but Nobody knew so Mark couldn't care less. He'd enjoy reading adorable cutey stories about how him and Jack said best friend would live happily together, or unhappy at some points. The sad fanfictions did there job; they made Mark sad so he'd always read a happier one to make him smile and lets not go there about the smutty stuff let's just say Mark didn't exactly hunt for it but never skipped over it either. He'd always get so lost in the story and sometimes he'd wish they were all true. All the cutesy weddings, The highschool alternative universes in which Mark would find his childhood sweetheart, said sweetheart being Jack, The cute first kisses; All of it. Because He indeed had a hopeless crush on Jack and perhaps it were even weirder reading a fanfiction about your crush. Now it wasn't just some crush, Mark was head over heels for Jack and the only way Jack would ever love him back were in the fanfictions and at the end of the day we all wish we had a love like the ones in fanfictions, the completely made up soppy sad yet happy loves.