(33) Fixed.

AU Where Mark is an alcoholic.

Marks coming out story was supported by many, but disproved my many too. It all got to much for him and he needed an outlet, a dirty habit. And he had one.
Alcohol.
He drank and drank and drank.
Until he ended up in hospital, His "youtuber boyfriend," Jack flew from Ireland to America as soon as he heard the news. He sat by his hospital bed, bouncing his leg up and down. He knew Mark was having a bad time but not this bad and he felt guilty. Mark looked like he had the weight on hos shoulders even when he was sleeping. He didn't know Jack was here yet and Jack refused to wake him. After grabbing some coffee and sitting back in his seat, Mark began to wake the brown eyes Jack loved so much met his own. "Jack!" "Mark!" Jack hugged Mark, Mark wincing slightly yet hugged him back none the less.
After the hug, the room was plunging into silence.
Jack wanted to say so much, to apologize for not being there sooner. It all got too much and he began to cry. "Mark I'm so sorry, I-I should have been here..." The American let out a small sigh. "No, this is my fault I should have told you. I got a lot of disproved people from coming out as Bisexual and I got too much so I, I turned to drink..." Jack put his head up, his blue eyes sparkling with tears. "I accept you for you, Mark."
-.
Mark was discharged and given medication, of he drank again it could kill him and Jack refused to go back to Ireland until Mark was okay, He stayed with Mark and kept him in check. One night, They sat together over pizza and Mark kissed Jack, Regretting it immediately. "Fuck. Jack I-" But Jack kissed back and somehow, somewhere Marks broken pieces fit together. After the kiss, Jack looked at Mark. "Promise me something?" Mark nodded, a little scared to speak. "Stop drinking for me. I cant loose you." Mark agreed.
It was alright.

Then things fell apart. Jack had found drink in one of Marks cupboards and stormed out. "You promised!" He yelled, his voice breaking as he did so. In a moment of weakness Mark had bought the drink but never drank it and he was mad at himself because hes probably lost Jack for good. In another moment of weakness, Mark reached for the bottle.
"I can't keep promises." He said before opening the bottle.
Luckily for Mark, Jack came back grabbing the bottle and pouring it down the sink.
"Maybe you can't, but I can. Im helping you through this."
Jack, Saved Marks life.
He never gave up on him.
He accepted Mark for Mark.
All the broken pieces
The sleepless nights
The tears
The anger.

Fixed.