(12) Sweet Stranger.

Mark, depressed and alone wondered around in the rain unsure as to where he was going but didn't care at this point. His apartment was too quiet without him, it was considering he was the reason he was here, out in the rain tangled with depression and thoughts. Mark wouldn't miss the yelling, slamming of doors nor the hitting. No, he'd miss the caring, sweet fake apologies.
~~FLASHBACK~~
"You're useless! You can't even do the simplest things!"
Smack, came a harsh slap to the face.
Bang, Came a slam of a door.
Whispering, Tears. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean too, it won't happen again!" Lies.
~~~~~
Mark shivered and tensed, thats when it had started. He reached a bus stop and ducked in it for shelter, seeing as he had no umbrella nor a jacket. He stood there for a moment, drenched and staring up at the grey dull sky. Then came brightness, it wasn't sunshine, it was a smile. The brightness cane from a green haired man holding a umbrella that matched his hair. The man just smiled, vibrating happiness at this, Mark smiled too he couldn't help it this man was like a ray of sunshine. "Whats your nane?" He said, still stunned by this good looking man. He turned towards Mark, revealing his facial features, from the stubble on his chin too the ocean blue eyes staring into Marks, this man was flawless.
"I'm Jack"
"Mark."
"Ye look like you have a lot on your mind" The man sat down at the bus stop, gesturing for Mark to sit next to him, he obligated. Scratching the back of his neck; "Uhm yeah... I doubt you'd want to here my troubles though." "Nonsense, fire away. I've just met you so no judgments plus you may not ever see me again so." He smiled once again making Mark smile. "I just, I finally did it. I left my abusive partner, I thought I'd be happy but I'm not, I'm alone." The strangers expression soften as be hugged Mark. "You're a brave man, Mark. You'll get through this and eventually find someone who will heal your wounds, I promise." Mark began sobbing, he didn't mean too he just did. "T-Thank you, Jack." As Mark left the bus stop, he exchanged phone numbers with Jack, because although he never knew this, but that ray of sunshine had just saved Marks life.