(69) Actions have consequences.

Request from Septiplier_Phan1384 :D

Jack had been just carving cheese lately (More than usual) and went out to go buy some from the shop, although he had got distracted when he saw an adorable pug and some fans. He posed for a photo, smiling as the fans eyes sparkled it made him happy to see that sparkle that light behind someone eyes - Someone who had the best light behind their eyes though, Was Mark his boyfriend of three years - He loved that light, it shone on Jacks darkest days. After waving to the fan he finally went to go buy that cheese he so desperately carved right now. Seeing as Jack was out, Mark could do his dirty little habit, something he hated himself for. On Marks couch, Tyler lay on top of the red headed man kissing him and smiling. Mark felt like he'd never get caught and it'd all be okay.

Foolish.

Jack walked in holding a paper bag with some supplies and a few packages of cheese at the top. He dropped the bag though when he saw Tyler atop his boyfriend. "M-Mark?" The Irishman spoke, feeling nauseated. Tyler sat up, gave Mark a gaze of disgusted that mimic Jacks and ran out the door, He felt awful. "Jack I-" Tears streamed down the Irishman's face and he wanted to pull every lock of red hair Mark had on his head out, he no longer saw light behind those brown eyes - Instead he saw darkness. The american stood up, his legs weak.

"Am I not good enough for you, Mark!? Are you board of me?" The Irishman whom had a blaze in his heart and anger in the very depths of his soul, sounded rather calm. Mark shook his head which hung low, it wasn't that, he just- He needed a dirty habit.

"Get out." Jack said, his breath shaky.

"I'm sorry." Mark said and he meant it. He did.

"I cant believe I'm carry your child! A cheaters child!" Jack snapped.

Mark froze to the spot. Jack was carrying Marks child? The red haired mans world seemed to stop, how could he have done this? He walked past Jack, not knowing what to say and Jack slammed the door, sinking down it. Tears streamed down his face as he ate the cheese.

The Irishman cried himself to sleep that night, his pillow soaked with tears. He threw it in some random direction knocking something over, he didn't care. He decided he wouldn't do this. He wouldn't act heartbroken and cry himself to sleep at nights. He wasn't weak, he was carrying a child for god sake!

And so, he carried on. Mark knocked on his door that same day and they agreed he'd see their child.

-

It wasn't until Little Samantha was 5 years of ages and the pair had just tucked her into bed and sat downstairs talking about how she'd be off to school soon. Mark had been in her life and Jacks for those five years and he had indeed changed. He hadn't saw Tyler in years, he heard he was married and happy now. He was so foolish when he was younger, he hated it.

Mark looked at Jack, in his blue eyed glory and let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"I broke your heart all those years ago. I haven;t dated anyone since, I love you so much - I made the biggest mistake I was naive and dumb." Mark spoke out of nowhere tears streaming down his face and Jack felt weak. He swore he'd never be with Mark again because he did break Jack and it wouldve been worse if he wasnt carrying his child.

Jack kissed Mark softly. "I never stopped loving you. You broke my heart but that was years ago. And If you ever do anything like that again I will cut your balls off." Jack said, giggling - For the first time in years he felt complete again and suddenly then light behind Marks eyes was there again, and Samantha was jumping in between the two, cheering.

This was kinda meant to be angst? Oh well, Fluff is nice although I might write angst soon for those who like some angst every now and then(: