(19) Love/Hate.

It was bound to happen. The scrawny, irritating, bully known as Jack had pushed the smart mouth, normally quiet, Sportsman known as Mark too far. They were standing in the hallways, Mark minding his own business as the green haired teen particularly spat at him, mumbling "failed abortion" under his breath. Mark would usually spit back a witty comeback but today, he wasn't in the mood after being fired from his job and losing his football game. He immediately pounced onto Jack, slamming him into the dark blue lockers. Jack, taken by surprise, grunted and struggled. "What did you say!?" The red headed boomed at the Irish boy, making him jump. Jack gritted his teeth and replied, his voice low. "I said, failed abortion." Mark, angrily slammed him back into the lockers, making more of an impact. They were so close, Jack could feel Marks breath against his face. "I hate you." He mumbled. Mark realized that this was the only time he had gotten to study Jacks features. His barely stubble, Messy green hair and piercing blue eyes. This was the boy who made Marks blood boil, the same boy he wanted to strangle. Yet in this moment, he actually looked vulnerable. Mark softened his grip. Jack gave him a shit-eating smirk. Mark wanted nothing more than to wipe that smirk off his face. So he did.

He kissed the boy with force, the tension disappearing as Jacks eyes widened. However he kissed back, all this built up tension and masked love with hatred melted away. The two boys pulled apart, only now noticing the teens gathered around them probably expecting a fight. Mark moved away from the Irish man and before walking away he said - "I hate you too."