(89) Vampire/Huntsman AU

I CANNOT get enough of Vampire! Septiplier. [How do you all like the knew cover by the way? The Art is not mine, however if you know the artist please let me know so I can credit them.] Also, Should I re-write my first ever one shot that I uploaded? Its called some days and it has the most reads but I can't help feeling it could be way more detailed however it is a reminder as to how far I have come, along with all you. Let me know in the comments! 

The wind through his hair which he regretted dying bright green as he was a walking target, taking away his breath. The thrill running through his veins turning to raw panic, coming to a halt as he slid on the muddy grass getting up he continued to run knowing the man who was chasing him wasn't far behind with a stake, ready to stab him. Luckily thinking fast as the hunter caught up with him, he spun around the goal post that was in the middle of the large field which would usually have a football game on but giving the time was around midnight, Jack was grateful and kicked the red headed hunter right in the jaw, leaving a muddy stain and most likely a bad bruise. This is where tragedy had struck once in his life, it wasn't about to happen again not to him. Unfortunately, this wasn't Jacks escape because after knocking Mark back, he slid and ended up with a hand around his neck. He sure was out of luck today. The hunter tightened his grip but not enough to silence Jacks smart ass and harsh mouth.

"Go on, kill me. Do it. You're just like your father! If you don't kill me right now, I will drain you of every last drop of blood. Don't think I fucking won't." Jack had had ENOUGH of this run around with this motherfucker, he had been after him for years. His red hair was the color of all the blood he'd shed. Jacks eyes had raw hatred in them and the hunter was taken back by the utter harshness in his voice; it being amplified due to his accent. It did cause him a moment of weakness, as he loosened his grip just slightly, enough for the vampire to escape. It was Marks turn to run, knowing Jack would keep his promise. Him being unlucky though, he saw that bright ball in the sky begin to rise and he had to run too, not after Mark but to some shelter.

This rival had gone on too long.

You see, it all started when Jack was about twenty (In human time, of course.)

He had gone out with his mother, to hunt. She didn't want too because she felt it was dangerous, alas, Jack did not listen, his biggest mistake that would always haunt him.

In trying to hunt, they became the hunted. Jacks mother protected him until her death. Her death was caused by Marks father, whom deserved everything he got. Upon this both were out for revenge, Jacks kind had robbed Mark of his father and Marks kind has robbed Jack out his mother. This resulted in Mark wanting Jack, out of all vampires dead the most. And Jack hated Marks guts, he wanted to drain Mark out of every ounce of blood more than anyone else on the planet. So, for about six years; They fought. Until that night and something had changed.

"You're just like your father."  It was said with such harshness, such truth.

It spun around and around in Marks head, that wasn't what he wanted. He loved his father and growing up he never liked what he did. Too many people died at his hand. Mark never wanted to become that way and he had. Ridden with grief he did, he had killed mercilessly. Because one Vampire, A whole flock of people were dead. Vampires couldn't change who they were but hunters, had a choice. Things had to change, Mark HAD too change.

He waited until night, to walk to where they had last fought, somehow he knew Jack would be here. He had left everything behind, no stake, no nothing. Just Mark, in his red headed glory. He found the green headed vampire hanging on the goal post in which he had spun around to kick Mark in the face on. He walked up, leading against the white and muddy pole. "Come 'ere to kill me?" Jack spoke, his eyes still shut and his accent thick. Mark came here for anything but that.

"I punished your kind for just one, I'm sorry. I am just like my father, something I never wanted to be even though I loved him greatly. I wish it hadn't taken much bloodshed for me to realize that." Mark spoke and he meant every word, by the end he had hung his head in shame. Jack didn't move an inch, instead opening his calm baby blues. Then suddenly the tables had turned and Jack had knocked Mark to the ground.

"You really wanna feel sorry?~" Jack hissed. He was way too close to Marks neck for his liking. Maybe he wouldn't get a chance to change.

Jack suddenly sunk his fangs right into Marks neck but only for a brief moment. It hurt, like a lot. Jack laughed, getting up off Mark.

"Now,  you're one of us. Come back when you need help." Jack walked off, whilst Mark lay in the middle of the field.

First came the shock, the fact that Jack had just so easily bitten him. Then came pain and A LOT of it. Mark couldn't get up off the ground as much as he tried, so he waited and waited, until the pain wore off slightly. Yet something else struck him.

Hunger.

Like not even normal hunger, He felt like he'd starve and he wasn't craving Chicken and Dumplings, oh no. He was craving blood. There was an odd sense of lust that came with it too, and Mark began wondering the night searching for his victim, knowing this would be the only way to satisfy whatever the hell needed it. And then suddenly he was the monster, feeding upon some guy who was walking home, watching as if it were normal to see someones life draining from their eyes thanks to your teeth in their neck. It felt normal, and Mark had just walked off into the night; Leaving the body of some poor soul he had robbed.

Guilt did not come with being a Vampire; at least not for Mark.

He learned that being a vampire did not make you a monster, but brought out the monster in you.

Which brings us to here, where Mark stood In Jacks dark bedroom; asking for help.

"I can't control it." The red headed man spoke his voice deeper and his fangs dripping crimson liquid. Jack chuckled, there was an odd satisfaction to watch this man beg for his help. Jack could not deny him of it, even if he wanted too. Because he remembered when he became what he is now and wished somebody helped him too.

Jack slapped Mark across the face, the man hissing as he did so.

"Of course you can't control it. Who's the monster now, huh?"

Mark sighed, bowing his head. He was, he was the monster. Perhaps he always was.

"You just need to learn to control it and hide it. Because if we all let the blood-lust consume us, we'd all kill each other. Use supplements and no, they're not as good as the real thing but still. Go vegan, or whatever." Jack rolled his eyes. Oddly, Mark understood.

He pledged to never kill another soul due to his own blood-lust.

Part two?