(39) Runner Boy.

Mark always got off the same train, and always walked the same twenty minute stroll to his work. Usually there was a certain green haired boy who would be ahead of him and always beat him around the corner, only this time Mark was ahead, as he sipped his coffee looking around for the energetic man, and he began to run past him nearly knocking his coffee out his hand; "Hey! Slow down runner boy!" The man stopped, slowing. "I always beat you around the corner so..." He said with an Irish accent, Mark would never have put him with that accent but it fitted. He furrowed his eyebrows. "Really? You wanna play it that Way?" The man chuckled. "Yeah! Bring it on Slow poke." 

"You're on, runner boy."

Ever since then, Mark wore running shoes to work and was determining to beat the running boy to work. He never bet him until on particular day, As soon as the red headed man got off the train he began sprinting, noticing this, Jack began too. He never caught up with him though and for the first time Mark won the race.
"Ha, Who is the runner boy now!?"
Jack scratched the back of his neck.
"... Whats you're name again?" Jack asked chuckling.
"Mark, The winner and whats yours, runner boy?"
"Jack."
"Wanna go for a run together sometime, Jack?"
"Sure thing, Slow poke."

And so they did, and Of course, Jack always won - Mark wondered where he got the energy when running.

"Whats your secret, Runner Boy?" BOI

"Being Irish?"

Mark fiddled with his tie, His mother fixing it for him. "Stop being so nervous." "Sorry mom." He chuckled. He then stood at the altar, shifting about. Where was he?
Soon enough, He - Came running in, stumbling down the isle and landing in Marks arms.
"Easy there, Runner Boy."
"Hey, Runner Husband soon enough!"

"Too Forever Running!"