(84) Letter for a love.

Okay, I wrote this forever ago and never got around to uploading it so here's some fluff! Im working on requests and loads of angst prompts right now so angst will be on its way soon as well as requests but, Im trying to balance my time for the holidays between family, social (ew) and writing! Bare with me everyone :) ALSO HOLY HECK THANKS FOR 22,000 READS JESUS

Jack sat down at his wooden desk, his hands shaking as he stared at the blank paper in front of him, soon on this paper it would display his heart. Everything he wanted to say and perhaps, more. You see, there was this utter ball of joy on the internet whom made videos and made Jack happy on his worst days, wiped his tears when nobody else did and after said ball of joy opened a P.O box, Jack just knew he had to write this letter. He'd already wrote it a thousand times in his head but putting onto paper made it so official and real. Was he ready for all this to be real? What if the letter didn't make it to America? Or the man who saved him, gave him a chance, never read it?
Jack breathed out, he shook off his doubts and picked up his pencil.
Dear, Mark.
Wait, was dear too formal? Mark or Markiplier? Writing letters were hard.
Dear, Mark.
Greetings from Ireland! Hmmm.. no.
Top o the morning to ya Mark! Perfect.
I'm Jack or Sean, I'm writing this because I want to thank you for everything and I know you get that a lot. But, you gave me a chance, you're the only one who believes in me. I'm alive and kicking because of that belief. You wiped my tears through a screen, calmed me down from panic attacks, made me laugh when I hadn't in months. I even dyed my hair from inspiration from you! (Its green, btw.) I'd love to meet you at a convention but I'm in Ireland, maybe one day!
- Jack.
He signed it carefully, adding a lil eye ball next to his name and read it again and again. He decided to put the letter in an envelope before he regretted everything in it and head to bed, setting his alarm so he could post it early.
Although, it didn't go that way because he slept through it and rushed out the door, letter in hand and beanie barely atop his head. The mailbox was barely five minutes away but he bumped into the old lady across the street and helped her with her shopping, then immediately rushed to the red mailbox, breathing a sigh. Maybe he shouldn't post this?
He slid it in the mailbox and his stomach had butterflies in it, he had just posted the letter. He'd just have to pray the world was on his side this time.
Jack sighed, closing his laptop, Mark had uploaded a new mail opening video but alas, Jacks letter wasnt there it seemed.
However after checking his mailbox everyday, a brown envelope slid through the door after a particularly bad day. Confused, Jack opened it.
Dear, Jack.
Strange Jack didn't remember sending any- Marks letter! He jumped up excitedly and continued reading.
Ive never had a letter quite like this, it means a whole lot that I, a goof on the internet can make you happy in such ways! Seeing as you can't make it to a convention, how about we arrange a skype call? Slide into my DMs!
- M.
Jack wanted to pass out, a skype call with Mark?! Hell yes!
Jack took to Twitter right away.
Send Nudes? ;) - J.
Well, You certainly slid into my DMs! Jack, right? - M.
Yeah thats me! I'm free to Skype anytime, I can't guarantee I won't pass out though! :P - J.
It's just me! - M.
Just you? Just a crazy awesome dude! -J.
Aw, Thanks - We can Skype tomorrow at about 3pm which is about 11 in your crazy Irish time I think, is that okay? - M. (Not accurate but hey!)
Yeah, thats cool! - J.
-
Jack sat checking the clock and his hair. He was so nervous and he was fidgeting. Suddenly he heard the familiar skype noise which made him jump. After realizing this WAS happening, he answered, smiling.
Mark waved. "You do have green hair!" He chuckled.
"You are real!" Jack followed up, he couldn't stop smiling.
-
After an interesting conversation about what way dogs should wear pants, Mark realised it was about 7 and must be pretty late or early? in Ireland.
"I better let you sleep, huh?" Mark smiled, he hadn't had this kind of talk with anyone for ages. Jack nodded sleepily.
"I'd be happy to Skype again, though!" Jacks heart sped up.
"Id love that!" They waved goodbye and Jack hugged his laptop to his chest, a goofy smile upon his features and butterflies in his stomach.
-
The duo was on another late night Skype call and got onto the topic of meeting. "I could like, get a flight over, PAX is coming up so.." Jack trailed off, rubbing his neck and not looking at Marks reaction on the screen. Jack still felt like a fan even though Mark called him a friend many times.
"I'd love that!" Mark replied and Jack looked back at the screen, eyes sparkling. The long flight would be worth it to meet Mark.
-
Jack sat on the flight, his leg bouncing up and down nervously he didn't do well with heights but at the back of his mind was the fact he'd be meeting his idol, turned friend in a matter of hours.

Mark sat at the airport, checking his phone waiting for the "Im here" text. He didn't need one as a green haired man walked into the airport and the pair broke into a sprint towards each other ending up hugging clumsily, Marks glasses being knocked off in the process. Marl grabbed the Irish mans hand (and his glasses) and dragged him nearly off his feet; "Let me you America!"
-
At a convention the squad were doing a panel, casual laughs bouncing around as they answered questions. A girl stood up with glasses and asked a question for the red haired American.
"So, Mark - I thought you didnt date fans?" She giggled, winking towards Jack.
Mark looked at Jack who was blushing and laughing.
"Well, Funny story."