"No, of course n—"

"If I don't have sex no one can't have it!" Louis screamed and Lucy jumped.

"Enough," I groaned and Louis rolled his eyes.

"So what's happening here?" Zayn asked, and I understood his intention.

"Are you together or what?" Louis smiled falsely. Lucy bit her lower lip and her cheeks blushes even more.

The boys were intimidating Lucy with those questions, I know is too much for her.

"Um, sorry I think I must go" Lucy said and headed to the door.

"I'll leave you" I said following her.

"No." She paused and Louis stifled a chuckle. "I'm fine Harry, I want to walk"

"Mind if I join you?" Niall asks and I turned toward him. What the fuck?

"Ahm, su-sure" Lucinda nodded and Niall smiled gently. What is he trying to do? What does this mean?

When Niall closed the door Louis laughed.

"You have everything under control Harry, I can feel it," he said sarcastically. "So you are together or what?"

"Almost," I growled.

"About time" Zayn teases.

"I don’t know why you're taking so long, she should be easy, just like the others girls" Louis spat.

"Well she's not!" I shouted angrily. I'm tired of Louis. "She's not like the kind of girl that you fuck!" I exclaimed pushing him.

I walk past him and climbed up the stairs.

"Harry what the fuck?!" Louis asked and I stopped to watch him, "You seem unstable whenever you're around that girl, what the fuck is wrong with you? It looks like you even care what she feels "He spat.

"Of course not," I lied.

"I hope so" Zayn mumbled.

"I think it's enough guys..." Liam said trying to stop them.

"Harry you can’t disappoint us, don't forget your goal." Louis spoke, ignoring Liam. "Also remember what you said 'she's just a stupid girl', remember that?" I nodded slowly. "I hope you still think so, because it has to be"

"There is no need to remind me, I know" Was all I said before running to my room.

Louis was right, I can't forget my goal.

I can't let the feelings play with me. I can't like Lucy, I just can't like her.

»»  »»  »»»»  »»  »»»»  »»  »»

.                                        ««LUCY»»

I haven’t seen Harry since Monday. He hasn't attended to classes, as if he had disappeared. I wonder if he's mad with me because I left that day with Niall. I don't know why I agreed, but I did. It was nice, Niall is a funny guy. He walked with me to my house and then left, he went to see a friend.

I've been with Cassie these days, she hasn't stopped talking about her and Matt and how perfect was everything. I'm a little jealous but I must admit that she is exaggerating, i mean, they have only been together for a few weeks, or a month, and Cassie's crazy about him.

I sat with her and her boyfriend these days, everyone talks except me. When Cassie is around Matt I feel that she is not the Cassie I know. I always go to the library, it's better there than stay with those people that don't even know my name. I haven't seen Ryan either apparently he's sick. I considered talking to Niall but he hasn't attended to classes too. I've only seen Liam and Zayn.