Chapter 90

*Greyson’s POV*

    I closed out of Rachel’s Ustream and went into my bedroom back in Oklahoma. I sat on the floor and put my head on my knees to think. Man, I screwed up big time....but when don’t I? 
    I took out my phone again, dialing her number only to find out it was disconnected. It had been for two weeks now...I kept calling in hopes it would just magically work.

    “Because he doesn’t call anymore so whats the point.” I heard Rachel say in my head.

    “I would call if your freaking phone would let me!” I growled and threw mine against the wall. The back snapped off of it as it hit the wall, landing on the carpet with a thud.

    “Greyson?” Lauren opened my bedroom door a little, peaking her head in. “Are you all right?”

    “I’m Fine. Everything’s fan-fucking-tastic.” I said sarcastically.

    “No need for the potty mouth,” She sighed, walking over to where I was sitting. “You’re doing the right thing you know. By just going along with this.”

    “Then why does it feel so wrong.”

    Lauren laughed slightly, shaking her head. “Because you’re in love. You should be with her, but your stuck with me.” She shrugged.

    “You make it sound like being stuck with you is a bad thing.”

    “It kinda is. I mean, what I did to you was just... truly awful. And I’m sorry for that.”

    We sat in silence for a while. “But what you did led me to Rachel. I can’t thank you enough for it.”

    Lauren half smiled. “I didn’t do anything, really. I’m glad you found her though.”
Lauren sat on her knees, kissing my cheek before standing up. “Maybe you’re not now, but you’re a lot happier than you used to be.”

    She left, closing the door behind her. Dealing with Lauren wasn’t as bad as it used to be. She seemed to have matured a lot these past few weeks. Spending time with her though just didn’t feel right. I wanted Rachel. I needed Rachel these past few months. I couldn’t deal with things or make the right choices when she’s not around.

    My hand slid into my pocket grabbing a small jewelry box. The kind the jewelry actually comes in. I’ve had for about a year now. I kept it hidden where Rachel couldn’t find it. I was going to give her what was inside it today, but obviously... that isn’t going to work. It had to get to her soon though... I’m growing impatient.

    My eyes flashed to my phone again. Suddenly... I got an idea.