Chapter 20

Alli sat in the chair next to the bed, while I sat up, Greyson leaning on my shoulder. I pushed the hair out of his eyes. He was playing with my hand, looking at my ring.

    “Wheres mine?” He asked me.

    “Here,” I pointed up to the chain around my neck.

    “Oh,” He smiled, “I thought they would of forgotten it.”

    “I found it on the table when I got back..”

    Alli was just sitting there, watching us smiling. 

    “You have no idea how much you mean to me.” He whispered in my ear. I smiled and bit my lip.

    All three of us jumped when the door opened, I didn’t think it was Lisa because, its a 15 minute drive to get here.

    It was the nurse, her eyes lit up when she saw Greyson sitting up in bed.

    “Hello!” She walked over to the bed. She sat on the edge I was not. “How are you feeling? Good? Weak? Dizzy?” She took his temperature, and all that other crap.

    “I’m fine I guess,” He yawned. “Tired.”

    I silently laughed. How can someone who’s been sleeping a month be tired? I smiled.

    “Thats expected.” She nodded. “Well, I’m going to go see your doctor, but from the looks of it..your pretty healthy. Its a miracle actually.” She smiled and left.

    “A miracle, is right.” I kissed his cheek.

    “Your mom should be here soon,” Alli said. I’d almost forgotten she was here.

    “I’d say five minutes,” I agreed with Alli.

    We sat there, waiting. My arm got poked. I knew it was Greyson, he always does this. I ignored it.

    Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke...

    I just looked at the wall..

    Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke..

    I rolled my eyes, “Yes Greyson?” I looked at him.

    “I love you!” He smiled like a five year old would. I laughed and poked his nose.

    “I love you too.”

    The door opened, and we heard someone gasp. I looked up with a huge smile. Lisa walked in, and was now in tears while looking at Greyson.

    “Hey mom,” He smiled. She walked over to him, Alexa walked into the room after with a confused look on her face. Her mouth dropped like everyone else’s.

    “Greyson!” She walked over to him too.

    Tanner and Scott came in after. There reactions were about the same.

    They all came in and hugged him, all of them crying a bit. Greyson was smiling, I hugged him as everyone crowded around him. Asking him questions, he answered them. He asked them questions too. I just sat there watching them all, just happy that i Finally have my Greyson back.