Chapter eight

I woke up confused as all the memories suddenly flew back into my head.

    “Greyson?!” I looked around.

    Alli was sitting next to Natalie- Cody’s girlfriend when I woke up. They were whispering in the corner of the room.

    Alli looked up.

    “Hey..”

    “Where’s Greyson?” I looked around. I was in a stupid hospital bed, I got out.

    “Rachel your not supposed to get up..” Alli bit her lip.

    “So?” I put my shoes on. I was just happy they didn’t stick me in one of those ugly hospital clothes. I turned to Natalie as if I was just noticing she was there.

    “Natalie!” I quickly walked over to her, she stood up smiling.

    “Hey,” She hugged me and I hugged back.

    She’s been my best friend since kindergarten. About two years ago she told me about her major crush on Cody. So, I told Greyson, and he talked to Cody about it. Turns out  he liked her too. Now They’ve been together for a year and a half. Haven’t even fought once.

    I looked around, the T.V was on, probably as background noise. I squinted my eyes and stepped to it.

    “No way.” I turned the volume up.

    “Earlier today, Greyson Chance’s girlfriend Rachel Price was carried inside by Australian singer Cody Simpson after dropping to the ground.”  They showed me yelling at him, then falling. Cody standing there shocked for a second before dropping to his knees, he was being crowded by cameras, he finally had enough and yelled at them as he was picking me up. He had one arm under my knees, and the other under my shoulders. My head was leaned against him as he carried me inside.

    “Rachel appeared to be upset about Greyson’s recent car accident, and must of gotten some pretty bad news to yell like this. We’ll keep you updated trough the rest of the day.”

    I turned off the TV and shook my head.

    “Rachel..” Natalie looked at me, and slowly took a step forward.

    “Where’s Greyson,” I looked at her seriously. She turned her head to Alli.

    “She has a right no know.” Alli nodded and looked at me, she stepped forward and took my hand.  “Come with me.”

    Natalie took out her phone, she dialed a number and waited.

    “Hey, ..... you up there? ...... Yeah, she’s up....She wants to see him....I know I know....” She looked at me. “Cody...Just, be ready, because we’re coming...Bye, Love you too” She hung up.

    “Well,” Alli looked at me, “Lets go.”