Chapter 32

I woke up the next morning with a headache. Greyson was still sleeping next to me, but Cody seemed to be up. Slowly, I sat up, only to lay back down again.

    My stomach was worse. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried getting up again. Cody noticed me this time.

    “Rachel?”

    I got up and looked at him.

    “I’m fine,” it wasn’t very convincing. I took a step and frowned. “All right, I’m not fine.” I started crying, which seemed to of woken up Greyson.

    “Babe? Whats wrong?” He got up and walked over to me. He moved the hair out of my face. I turned to Cody.

    “Greyson,” He sighed. “Something happened last night, something..you should know.”

    Greyson looked confused.

    “I..I walked here last night Greyson.” I bit my lip, “And, I took the back way, so no one would see me, but..” Greyson seemed to of slowly understood what I was saying to him.

    “I asked you not to go that way..” He sighed.

    “Thats..thats not it Greyson,”

    “Then what?” I bit my lip and looked at Cody.

    “There were some guys.” He continued.

    Greyson’s eyes got big. “Guys?”

    “Yeah, and lets just say one of them got to her before I could.”

    “Did they touch you?” Greyson’s face went completely serious.

    “Well I-”

    “Are you ok, why didn’t you tell me?!”

    “Greyson-”

    “Oh gosh...what..what happened?!”

    “She got kicked.” Cody finished, running his fingers through his hair with a sigh.

    “Excuse me, I have to go kill someone.” Greyson started walking out of the door but Cody grabbed his arm.

    “That, is not necessary.” He shook his head, “But what is, is taking her to the hospital. Now.” Greyson wiped his eye.

    “All right.”

    “Give me a minute, I want to change.” I looked at the boys and got my jeans and a shirt. Quickly, I went into his bathroom to change. Trying to ignore my stomach.

When I came back out, both of them were changed. Greyson took my hand and walked me down the stairs, Cody close behind.

    “Greyson? Where are you guys going?” Greyson’s dad was sitting in the living room.

    “Hospital, long story, be back later.” He waved and continued to pull me out the door.

    Cody took out his keys, and climbed into the driver seat of his car. I sat in the back, with Greyson. I leaned onto his shoulder. I was tired. I didn’t sleep much last night.

    “Hey..” I sat up and looked at Greyson.

    “What?”

    “I believe, I have something of yours.” I reached up to my neck, taking off my necklace and sliding off his ring.

    “Your hand please?”  I smiled as he held it out. I slid the ring onto his finger. He just smiled.

    “Its been weird, not wearing this.” He looked at his hand.

    I smiled and leaned back on his shoulder.