Chapter 48

“You weren’t kidding when you said you were bringing everything up,” Alli laughed and grabbed a soda.

    “Well no,” Greyson laughed too.

    I emptied the rest of everything I had on the table in Greyson’s room.

    “Rachel, whens your birthday?” Christian asked. “Alli seems to think its January 16, but Cody swears its the 17th.”

    “Well,” I gave an evil grin, “Why don’t we ask Greyson?” I turned my head. Grey looked up.

    “...What?”

    “Whens My birthday boo?”

    “January 17, 1998, 12:31 am.” He shrugged and looked back down.

    “I was right!” Cody laughed. “Pay up.” He held his hand out. Alli sighed and put a five dollar bill in his hands.

    “You guys made a bet on when my birthday was?”

    “Well, yeah.” Alli shrugged and laughed.

    “All right..” I raised an eyebrow at them, then laid on Greyson’s bed with my face in his pillow. It smelt like him. I smiled and sighed.

    A few seconds later, the bed shifted next to me. I turned my head to find myself inches away from Greyson.

    “Hey,” He smiled.

    “Hello.”

    “How are you today?”

    “I’m very good. How are you?”

    “I’ve been worse.” He smiled and kissed my nose. He rolled over on me and leaned on his elbows, so he wan’t putting all his weight on me.

    “You know, your cute.” I smiled at him.

    “And your gorgeous.” He kissed me and smiled back.

    “Well, thank you.”

    “Hey! Guys! I think one baby is enough.” Cody called from the other side of the room, laughing.  I frowned and threw a pillow at him.

    “Your an idiot Cody,” I heard Alli mumble, which made me giggle. I thought of something. My heart sank, I put my hand on my stomach.

    “Oh god..” I whispered.

    “What?” Greyson looked worried.

    “Don’t you remember, what that doctor had said to me?”

    “Yeah ‘Miss. Price, Your Pregnant.’ How could i forget?” Greyson was looking confused.

    “No, before that. She said ‘I think you may of lost him..or her.”  I swallowed as Greyson realized what I was saying.

    “No, no. no. no.” He jumped up.

    Everyone was watching us. I slowly sat up again.

    “He can’t be! Or...she. I don’t know.” He shook his head. “But, why?” Greyson frowned.

    “The crash...the other night...” I sighed. “If I would of known...I just...everything going on with you and the coma, I wasn’t paying attention...I’m sorry.” I felt like crying, he rushed over to the bed and sat next to me again, pressing his finger on my lips.

    “Don’t apologize for something you couldn’t control. Got it? We’ll go to the hospital tomorrow, and everything will be fine. You’ll see.” He kissed my head.

    “I wish I could be so sure.” I frowned.

    “Actually, I’m not.” He sighed and fell back onto his bed.