Chapter 41

I’d forgotten Natalie and Cody were still in the room when I pulled away from Greyson.  My cheeks went bright pink and I laughed.

    “Well, I’ve been working at it and..” Greyson angled himself so he was facing the piano bench, “I can almost do it.” I watched as he played, he tried using his bad hand, he got some of the notes, but he couldn’t press down hard enough.

    I smiled at him, “You’ll get it, I know you will.”

    Cody sighed loudly, and walked across the room.

    “Well,” Cody raised an eyebrow. He went to Greyson’s radio/CD player, and turned it on, slipping something into it. He smirked and looked at Greyson.

    “You see, I promised Rachel something..” he tapped his fingers together. “And I intend to keep that promise.” He clicked, ‘play’ and a song started... “Yo, I gotta teach you how to dougie.”

    Greyson started laughing, I got up, and pulled him off the bench.

    “Come on,” I laughed and Cody started the dougie. There was a knock on Greyson’s door before Alli was standing next to Natalie.

    “Just in time,” Cody said to Alli, “You can help me.”

    “With..?” She looked confused.

    “He’s teaching Grey how to dougie.” Natalie laughed.

    “Uh Oh...”

    “Thats what I’m thinking.” Greyson looked up at Alli.

    Greyson stood there and watched as Alli walked next to her brother.

    “Its not that hard, trust me.” She giggled.

    “Right..” He turned his head to me.

    “Go on,” I lightly pushed him to Cody.

    “Great,” Greyson laughed.

    10 minutes later, Greyson was laying in the middle of his bedroom floor, Alli was leaning against the wall, Cody was crouched down on the floor, and Natalie and I were standing in the doorway. We were all laughing uncontrollably. None of us really knew how hopeless Greyson was when it came to something as simple as the dougie.

    “H-how can someone, so Good at something like the piano, not be able to dance?” Alli giggled.

    Greyson caught his breath and slowly sat up, “Piano, uses my fingers,” He wiggled his fingers on his right hand, “The dougie, does not.” He started laughing again.

    “Lets try again, ok?” Cody turned the song back on. Natalie stood in between Alli and Cody, all three of them were doing the dougie. Greyson was still sitting on his floor, watching them. I moved out of the doorway, and took his hand, pulling him up.

    “Watch me,” I laughed, and showed his step by step.

    “I can’t do this,” Greyson laughed and looked at me.

    “Yes you can!” I smiled at him.

    “Greyson, its sad, your pregnant girlfriend can dance better then you can.” Natalie sighed and put a hand on his shoulder. I giggled and looked around. Alli stopped and looked at me.

    “Wait...what?!” Her face went serious.