Chapter 50

I covered my face with my hands and cried. Greyson tried getting me to stop, Scott did too, but I just couldn’t.

    “C’mon.” Greyson held out his hand. I took it, and he pulled me up, and pulled me onto his back, giving me a piggyback ride back into his room. I berried  my face in his neck, still crying. When we got into the room, it got quiet. I didn’t bother looking up. Greyson stayed with me on his back.

    “Mum didn’t take it well.” Greyson said simply. Rocking side to side, trying to calm me down.

    “What happened?” Alli asked, Christian obviously looked out of place and uncomfortable.

    “She just...left. Didn’t say anything.” Greyson sighed, “Like last time I told her something like this.”

    Only Cody and Natalie knew about what went on with Grey and I back in January. No one else really  knew until the magazines pointed it out.

    “Sorry bro.” Cody frowned. I looked up and put my chin on Greyson’s shoulder. Natalie stood up and walked over to me, pushing the hair out of my face.

    “Things will get better,” She said, and smiled. Greyson turned his head and kissed my cheek.

    “Smiiiile?” He smiled at me. I just kept my eyes on the ground. “Not gonna smile for your GreyBear?” He asked. The corner of my mouth twitched hearing him say my nickname for him. He must of saw, because he laughed and walked over to his bed, dropping me on it.

    “Are you guys aware, my girlfriend is..ticklish?” Greyson grinned.

    “Greyson. Don’t.” I warned. He stepped closer, and held out his hands.

    “Are you going to smile then?”

    I pushed the corners of my mouth up with my fingers, before dropping them back to my sides.

    “Happy?.” I frowned.

    “Nope, not good enough.” And with that said, Greyson sat on my legs, so I couldn’t get up, and started tickling my sides.

    “GREYSON MICHAEL! HAHAHAHAHA STOP IT! HAHAHAHAHAH I WILL HAHAHAHA BITE YOU! HAHAHAHAHAHA GREY! HAHAHAHA” I couldn’t stop laughing, I got ahold on his wrists and held them together. He glared at me.

    “No fair!” He smiled, and kissed me. I completely forgot about the others in the room, until Cody cleared his throat a minute later. Greyson ignored him and continued to kiss me. I turned my head slightly to the side, pulling away. Greyson pouted, I laughed and poked his nose, letting go of his hands.