Chapter 81

I let Lauren stay the rest of the day with us. When you really got to know her, she wasn’t that bad of a person. Just made a few silly mistakes. Cody came back with Alli, both of them almost exploded when they saw Lauren, but I explained everything to them .

    For now, we all just had to get along, and focus on the one thing most important to us all.

    Greyson.

-------------

    I was half asleep on the window seat, when my phone made a loud ding. I pulled it out to see who it was.

Jamie; Hey, sorry I didnt warn ya, but im in the waiting room with Daniel. Wanted to make sure ur ok.

I smiled and slowly got up, kissing Greyson. “Be right back. Ok?” I whispered, before slipping out of the room and out into the ICU hallway. I went through the doors and instead of going straight, i turned left and walked into the waiting room. It was really big, but James was standing in the corner, and the rest of the room was empty, so I spotted him easily.

    “Hey,” I smiled, Daniel turned his head.

    “Hey,” He stood up, walking over to me. “You ok? We saw what happened...”

    I took a deep breath. “Yeah. I’m fine. Just...”

I tried to think of something to say, but nothing came out. Danny hugged me, picking me up before setting me back down.

    “Its ok.” He smiled. Jamie stood up, hugging me too. I didn’t realize it, but I had started crying. I missed them both so much.

    “Aw, Rachel,” James sat down, pulling me onto his lap. No one spoke for a few minutes. We just looked at each other.

    “Guys...I need to tell you something.” I looked up at them.

    “And what is it?” Danny sat on the chair next to James.

    I looked around, making sure no one was around.

    “I’m....I’m pregnant.”

    They both just looked at me. “Wait....wait, what?” Daniel’s mouth dropped.

    “I’m three months pregnant with Greyson’s baby.” I said again. I bit my lip.

    “But..you can’t be.. I mean...you wouldn’t of..” Danny looked confused.

    “You’re smarter than that...I mean when we were thirteen back in my room you stopped us before-”

    “Yeah. Yeah I know.” I shook my head. It was funny. I still remembered that day perfectly. Although, maybe I shouldn’t. Me and James dated, For almost a year.

    --Flashback.

    “JAMIE, YOU BUM. GET BACK HERE!!” I laughed, chasing him up the stairs to his room.

    “Catch me!” He called back.

    “You’re on, buddy.” I smiled and burst through his bedroom door. He wasn’t in there. “Oh Jamiee...where are youu...”

    I felt someone hug me from behind.

    “Boo.” He whispered. His breath on my neck gave me chills. I turned around, standing on my toes to kiss him. He turned his head, so I only got his cheek.

    “Hey! No fair.” I complained.

    He kissed me, backing me into his room.

    He was hovered on top of me, laying on his bed.

    “I love you, Rachel.” He whispered, our faces close enough I felt his lips brush against mine as he spoke.

    “Love you too...”

    His weight was on me now, his lips on mine again.

    Things were getting too far. His hands were under my shirt, I was laying on him, my fingers running through his hair.

     A thought was tugging at the back of my brain. I tried pushing it aside.

    This isn’t right.  It said. What would Greyson say?

    I didn’t know why I kept thinking about him. He’s just a singer. I’ve never even met him before. Or been to a concert. He’ll never even know I exist..

    I pulled away from Jamie, and looked at him.

    “You ok?” He asked.

    “Yeah. I’m so sorry...” I sat back and sighed.

    He nodded. “Don’t be sorry. Its all right. You apologize too much,” He half smiled and sat up.

    I smiled and stood up. My thoughts lingering back to Greyson. The boy who I thought, I would never meet.

End Flashback--