Chapter 34

“Excuse me?” I felt my jaw drop.

    Cody looked like he was going to fall on the floor. Greyson was frozen next to me, his grip on my hand tightened.

    “You really didn’t know?”

    “..No, I..I didn’t.” I didn’t know how to take it.

    Greyson sat on the floor and just looked at the wall.

    “GBear...” I looked at him. He didn’t move.

    “How..how did this happen.” I couldn’t exactly read Cody’s face, he looked shocked...worried..sad..happy...I don’t even know.

    “Cody, your going to be 18 I’m not explaining this to you.” I raised an eyebrow at him.

    “Thats not what I meant!” He half smiled.

    “Well...I’d say your about two and a half months.” The nurse smiled. I frowned. Then it hit me..   

    “Oh god. Your fans are going to HATE me!” I looked at Greyson, he looked up at me.

    “No they wont.”

    “YES They will! I only have their respect hanging by a thread, and after they find out...” I shook my head. “I can’t do that to you...I mean..” I sighed and put my head in my hands. “They’re going to freaking kill me.” I laughed. “I’m not ready for this! I can’t..IM SIXTEEN!” I started crying, mostly because I didn’t know what else to do.

    “If it makes you feel any better, you’ll be 17 by the time..” Cody started by couldn’t finish.

    I looked at my stomach. I was angry, sad, scared, happy...mad...worried.

    “I want my mom.” I whispered.

    Greyson looked up at me. This was officially the worse month of my life.

    The crash, Greyson’s coma, those guys from last night, being pregnant.

    The word made me sick. I didn’t want this! Who signed me up for this?! I was mad. Mad mad mad. I got up and walked out of the room. I walked down the halls. Walked out of the building. I took out my cellphone and dialed Natalie’s number.

    “Hello?”

    “Nat...pick me up.”

    “Uh, sure, where are you?”

    “Hospital.”

    She didn’t ask why I was there, instead she agreed, saying she would be there within the next 10 minutes.

    Cody came out the front doors a few seconds later. Greyson followed.

    “Rachel..” Greyson started.

    “Don’t. Just..” I sighed. “I need time, Greyson.” I put my hand on my forehead.

    “Time.” He repeated.

    “Three days. Please.”

    Natalie pulled up next to the sidewalk.

    “Ray?” She called.

    “Just a minute.” I turned to Greyson, he just looked back.

    “I’m sorry,” He mouthed. I half smiled and hugged him.

    “Three days.” I repeated. Greyson walked away with Cody, as I got into Natalie’s car.

    “Hey girl.” She smiled.