Chapter fourteen

We made it back upstairs, I swallowed hard before opening the door. Alexa looked at me first.
    “I have something to say...” I walked in the room, Alli and Cody stepped in behind me, we shut the door.
    “What is it?” Lisa raised an eyebrow.
    “I think..” I took in a breath, “I think we should tell Greyson’s fans whats going on with him.” I looked at them seriously.
    “Absolutely not.” Lisa shook her head.
    “What?!” I looked at her shocked.
    “I said no, they’re just going to make lies.”
    “You don’t understand, thats what they’re doing NOW, because they don’t know the truth!”
    “Lisa...please.” Cody stepped forward.
    “Its not like we have anything to lose,” Alli added.
    “They have a point mom,” Tanner looked at his mother.

    It took twenty minutes of discussing, but we got her to agree. She didn’t like it, but she agreed.
I was walking down the hallway of the hospital, leaning on Cody so I wouldn’t fall over - I couldn’t even stand up right anymore - Alli was on my other side. We walked to the front door, most of the paparazzi was gone, so Cody tweeted, “Meet me outside the hospital.” and within minutes, the ground was full of people will cameras.
    I stepped forward and cleared my throat, my hand in Alli’s.
    “Excuse me?” Some of them got quiet, some didn’t “HELLO? Its about Greyson!” I called out. That shut them up.
I took a deep breath, and looked at them.
    “I hate saying this but...Greyson..He’s in a coma. he has been for the past three weeks.” I could hear the gasps going around. I got a question from one of the reporters, “When will he wake up?” I bit my lip.
    “They say the chances of him waking up aren’t very good.”
    There were more questions, I answered all of them the best I could.
    “What made you decide to tell us?” One of them asked. I half smiled.
    “Because Enchancers and greysonators deserve to know. A part of Greyson belongs to them too. If it were a normal fan here and not me, I would want her to do what I’m doing now.”
    I answered a few more questions before going to walk inside, I was stopped on my way in my a reporter who lightly tapped my shoulder.
    “How are you?” She asked me. It wasn’t just a question for the news..she looked as if she really cared.
    “I’m..I’m fine.” I nodded.
    “You don’t look like it, take care of yourself ok?” She smiled and put her camera down to give me a hug. I smiled and walked inside, leaning on Cody.