Chapter 26

All Nine of us sat at the Table. Me, Greyson, Cody, Alli, Natalie, Lisa, Scott, Tanner, and Alexa. Honestly, I don’t think I’ve ever seen Greyson eat that much. It was kind of funny actually. I on the other hand had to be forced to eat again. I managed to finish half of what was on my plate. When we were done eating, everyone went into the living room to watch TV, while Lisa went to take care of the dishes. I followed her into the kitchen to help. I put the plates in the sink and turned on the water.

    “You don’t have to hun, I got it.” She smiled.

    “Its the least I can do,” I smiled back.

    I dried while she washed. We got done in within 10 minutes, after that we just went back into the living room with everyone else.

    Almost all of the TV channels had something to do with Greyson getting out of the hospital. I sat on Greyson’s lap on the recliner in the corner of the room. I had my arms around his neck, my face buried in his chest. I was breathing in the smell of his cologne. His arms were around my waist. I sighed, my phone went off, Greyson pulled it from my back pocket and handed it to me.

    It was my Aunt.

    “Hello?” I sat up.

    “Where are you.” Here voice was cold. Like her heart.

    “At Greyson’s. Why do you care.”

    “Because I’m supposed to be taking care of you. You better be here within the next hour.”

    “I can’t I promised Grey I would stay.” I put my hand on my head and closed my eyes.

    “Well, thats just too bad isn’t it?”

    “What is your issue?” I asked her.

    “My issue is that your ungrateful. If your not here in the next hour, your not seeing him again.” She yelled, I’m pretty sure everyone could hear her.

    “You can’t tell me who I can and can’t see.”

    “Watch Me.” She hung up.

    I dropped my phone on the floor.

    “I hate her so much!!” I leaned back into Greyson. “I’m sorry GBear.” I sighed.

    “Its all right, I understand.” He rubbed my back. “Tomorrow Night,” He smiled and kissed my forehead.

    “Sure,” I agreed and sighed.

    Natalie stood up with a sigh.

    “Thanks for dinner Lisa,” She smiled and gave her a hug. “I have to go,” She hugged Alli and me, before hugging Greyson as well.

    “Get better kiddos,” She laughed and poked me and Greyson. I stuck my tongue out at her as she left.

    I frowned and looked at the time.

    “I have to go too bud,” It was a ten minute car ride back to my house from here. It was 7:45 by now. He frowned too.

    “All right. Alexa? Do you mind dropping Rachel off at her house?”

    “No, not at all.” She stood up and got her keys off the hook. I got up too.

    “Will you come?” I asked Greyson, he stood up.

    “Yeah,”

    I walked across the room to Lisa,

    “By mum,” I hugged her, then Scott. Waved at Tanner, who just simply smiled back. I hugged Alli, then hesitated in front of Cody.

    “Oh, what the heck. Come here!” I smiled and hugged him too. Then I stood on my toes and whispered “Natalie most likely isn’t even mad anymore, she’s just playing with you by now, because she’s hurt. All right?” I smiled and walked back over to Greyson.