Chapter 46

An hour later, Greyson was leaning against his wall, talking to Cody. I tilted my head and watched him. Amazed, at how grown up he’s gotten. He was tall, and skinny. His hair, always perfectly messy. His face, had thinned out a bit, less babyish. His jawline..was incredible. Quite sexy, actually. Those amazing brown eyes, white teeth..
    The boy is perfect.
Wearing black, baggy skinny jeans, converse, and an unbottoned plaid shirt, I got him last year, with a plain white one underneath. Same old bullet necklace handing from his neck. His left hand, had his Foreve_ ring. The ring, he used to wear on his right hand, was now gone.

    I turned my head, Natalie was laying upside down on Greyson’s couch, while watching spongebob. There was a light knock on Greyson’s door. Everyone froze. Alli got up slowly, unlocking it, she pulled it open.
    “Christian!” She smiled and hugged him. Pushing him in the room quickly, before re-locking the door.
    Cody stayed frozen. Alli brought Christian over to the couch and sat next to him. Natalie straightened up, and smiled at Christian.
    “So you, are Christian Beadles.” She giggled.
    “Yeah, thats me.” He smiled. “Theres a girl in your house...are you aware?” He glanced at Greyson.
    “Just..don’t talk about it.” He sighed.
    “Lets just say, he has an unwelcome guest.” Alli said, and frowned.
    “Oh...ok.” Christian nodded.
    Natalie had changed the channel to America’s Next Top Model. Her eyes glued to the TV.
    “Natalie,” Cody said.
    “Don’t bother Cody, she’s in her own little Modeling world.” I sighed.
    Cody got up, walked behind her, and put his head next to hers. She wasn’t paying any attention at all.
    “Natalie.” He whispered.
    She screamed and jumped up.
    “Cody!!” She glared at him.
    Everyone else started laughing. Cody sat, with her in his lap.
    “Speaking of models, Rachel, you look good today.” he smiled.
    I blushed. “Thanks, Christian. You look pretty good too.” I smiled at him.
    Christian was extremely nice, just don’t tick him off. Alli leaned her head on his shoulder. They whispered things back and forth for a while.
    “I’m hungry.” Greyson whined.
    “Then go get something,” I laughed.
    “But she’s down there.”
    “Greyson, your not going to lock yourself up in your room, because Lauren’s here.” I rolled my eyes. He pouted and sat on my lap again.
    “Its a good thing you weigh nothing.” I teased him.
    I was watching the TV when my arm got poked. I ignored him.
    Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke....Poke.
    I tried not to smile..
    Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke.
    “Oh my gosh, your annoying, what do you want Greyson?” I laughed at him.
    “I love youu!” He smiled showing all his teeth. “..Do you love me?”
    “Of course.” I smiled at him.
    “Well, then you should come get food with me...” He bit his lip.
    I sighed, “Fine.”