Chapter One

Hey! [: It's Taylor...obviously. Just as a side note I started this in May 2011, and my grammar then was awful. So please excuse all the you're and your or there their and they're mistakes and anything like it. It does get better, I promise! haha [:

Also, the chapters get longer...Not sure why these are so short. Ok. Anyway, happy reading!  [:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction. -

    “Don’t you dare tell me its ok!” I screamed at the nurse. I started pacing back and forth in the hallway.

    “Miss, please. Calm down.” She put a hand on my shoulder.

    “I’m sorry, you want me to calm down?! LOOK IN THAT WINDOW! My boyfriend is half DEAD.” I walked to the window and put my hand to the glass. There he was...my perfect boy..laying there lifeless.

    “He will be fine, He’s recovering quickly.”

    “ITS BEEN OVER A DAY!”

    “Hun, listen to me..”

    “No! Why can’t i go in there.” I looked right at the nurse. “why.”

    “Because they need to do testing...”

    “You say he’s fine, but they need testing.” I rolled my eyes and blinked back the tears, realizing how foolish I was being. “Its all right. thanks.” I took one last look at him before going down into the waiting room.

----------

Chapter One.

“How is he?” Cody stood up, Alli - his sister next to him.

    “Fine, i guess.” I whipped my eye with my hand.

    “Does he look any better?” Alli walked over to me.

    “No.” I shook my head. “He wont even open his eyes.”

    “Hey...He’ll be fine. Greyson’s tough.” He nodded his head hand took my hand. Then walked me to one of the chairs.

    “Its my fault. Its my fault.” I sat in the chair in between Alli and Cody.

    “No its not. Stop saying that” Alli looked right at me.

    “I WAS THE ONE DRIVING THE CAR!”

    “That doesn’t make it your fault.” Cody shook his head as he spoke.

    I leaned on Cody’s shoulder and just started crying. Cody, was my best guy friend. Always there for me. I know his secrets.. I’ve seen him cry..

He doesn’t like to cry. Thats probably the only reason he isn’t right now. His best friend is sitting in a hospital bed. Alli, was silently sobbing next to me.

    “Rachel! Where is he?” Lisa, Greyson’s mom came rushing through the doors.

    “In the room. They wont let us in yet.” My face was still buried in Cody’s chest.

    “Oh.. Alexa’s coming. Scott and Tanner are flying in right now.” She sat next to Alli. Everyone was coming...Because they might not be able to see him again. Because of me.

    “I’m so sorry.” I looked at her.

    “Its fine. You didn’t do it.” She looked back and placed a hand on my knee.