Chapter 63

Cody sang, when it was Greyson’s turn I had to play the piano for him, which kind of bummed him out. His hand just couldn’t do it. After the concert and Cody and Greyson’s meet and greets, I walked backstage and smiled at Natalie.

    “You did great!” She squealed and hugged me.

    “Thanks!” I looked at the time, “We have to get you to the airport..” I frowned. She  left for her modeling job tonight.

    “Damn.” She frowned too, leaving to go get Cody. I stood there for a second. I heard something move next to me, I turned my head and nothing was there. Kinda freaked out, I walked over to where the noise was, through the corner of my eye I saw a shadow.   

    “What the..” I pushed aside a curtain, nothing was there.

    “BOO.” Someone grabbed me, I screamed and quickly turned around.

    “GREYSON MICHAEL!” Greyson started laughing. “Why would you do that?!”

    “Aw come one, it was funny,” He poked my side.

    “No it wasn’t.” I said, trying not to smile.

    “Yeah, you know it too. See, you’re smiling,”

    “I’d like to say I hate you, but that would be lying.” I sighed.

    “You couldn’t hate me, I’m too cute,” He stuck his tongue out at me. I laughed and poked his nose.

    “Yeah, thats it.”

    “GREYSON, RACHEL WE GOTTA GO.” Scott called. I sighed, Lisa still wasn’t talking to us, it had been two weeks now. My aunt threw a fit at the fact I was going on tour with Greyson, I don’t understand why she cared, it took her six days to notice I ran away.

    I got on Greyson’s back, and put my head on his shoulder. He carried me over to everyone else.

    “I’m tired.”

    “Me too,” Greyson smiled. We followed the rest of the crew out of the building. There was paparazzi, of course, more then normal with this being the first concert of Greyson and Cody’s 4th tour together. Greyson had a bodyguard that was with him pretty much all the time, except when he was at home, but even then, he was still close by.

    The flashing from the cameras was giving me a headache. I buried my face in Greyson’s neck, closing my eyes.

    “Hang on a second Rach, almost there.” He sighed, I looked up and smiled. Past the crowd of people I could see a truck. My heart stopped.

    “Greyson.”

    “What Rachel?”

    “Thats the truck.”

    “What truck?” He turned his head to where I was looking.

    “THE truck. The one that hit us, thats it!”

    “Theres lots of trucks like that Rachel...”

    “No no no, the truck that hit us, its that truck, look, the front is dented. Greyson just look!” I pleaded. He stopped and turned his head.

    “Crap.” He lightly hit his bodyguard on the arm, “Jeff, hey,”

    “Yes, Greyson?”

    “I need you to get someone to check out that car in the back.” Greyson kept his voice low. His Bodyguard nodded, and turned to one of the other bodyguards there.

    “Whats it doing here though?” I asked Greyson when he were back in the tour bus.

    “How should I know?” He sighed.

    “So, thats the guy who hit you and just ran.” Alli stood with her hands on her hips.

    “I’m positive.” I nodded.

    “Great now I’m going to leave and be worried about you two,” Natalie sighed and hugged me.

    “Its all good.” I shrugged. The bus stopped 20 minutes later, and we all piled out. Cody and Natalie walked in, holding hands whispering to each other. Greyson and I followed as we walked into the building.

    “My plane leaves soon.” Natalie sighed, Cody was carrying her bags.

    “Do you have everything you need?” Cody asked.

    “No,” She frowned.

    “What are you missing?” Cody raised an eyebrow.

    “You.” Natalie bit her lip to stop herself from crying. Cody gave her a long hug, allowing her to cry into his shoulder.

    “Hey, Natalie, I’ll see you in a week, ok?” Cody tried to smile. “I’ll call you everyday, five times a day.”

    Natalie wiped her eyes and sighed. Then turned to me.

    “Help me fix it?” She pointed to her face, her makeup was everywhere again.

    “Sure,” I smiled. “I think you’re going to want to keep this,” I took out the waterproof mascara I bought the other day, knowing she would need it.

    She laughed, “Thanks,”

    I fixed her makeup, finishing just as they called for her plane to go, and she looked at Cody.

    “WIsh you could come.” She sighed and hugged him again. “I love you,” She smiled, he hugged her back before kissing her. Natalie then turned to me, she have me a light hug, “You. Start eating more, and call me if you need anything.” She smiled, “And you, mr or miss,” She looked at my stomach, “Be good because your favorite Aunt is coming home soon, and if your bad I’m not buying you a pony when you grow up.”

    I laughed, “Natalie,” I sighed as she turned to Greyson, giving him a hug.

    “Take it easy, ok? And watch her for me will you?” She pointed at me, “She’s a trouble maker.”

    We all laughed as she said bye to Alli.

    “Now, go be gorgeous for these people,” Cody smiled before kissing her one last time. “But not too gorgeous, you don’t want them to be too jealous,”

    “See you in a week!” She waved and hurried off to catch her plane.