Chapter 36

She was right, Greyson would stay, because thats just the kind of person he is. I wanted him, needed him so bad right now, but I couldn’t find the strength to just pick up the phone and call. I stayed at Natalie’s house that night. Natalie her mom and I, all stayed up watching movies.
    “Does Greyson know?” Natalie’s mom randomly asked, while we were watching the second Harry Potter.
    “Yeah. He was there when I found out.” I took a deep breath. “So was Cody.” 
    Natalie stiffened at the sound of his name. I frowned.
    “Nat, just call the poor guy. He’s probably with Greyson, you can see how he’s going...please?” I begged.
    “Fine.” She didn’t even argue, she missed him, but was too stubborn to admit it.
    I watched as she dialed his number on the phone, she set it to her ear, and waited.
    “Cody?” She smiled.
    “I’m good...I’ve decided we have bigger things to worry about. ......Yeah, I’m sorry too....Save it kid,” She laughed. “How is he?” Her voice got lower. She frowned. “Oh...poor guy....She’s doing all right I guess.” She looked up at me. “No, I don’t think thats the best idea....” She bit her lip. “See you tomorrow then, Bye Cody.....Love you more,” She smiled, and hung up.
    “Hows Greyson?”
    “Not talking much. He doesn’t eat, and he slept almost all day yesterday. When he’s not sleeping, he’s staring at walls. And..he misses you.” She looked up at me, I didn’t notice I was crying until Natalie’s mom slid me onto her lap and wiped my cheek.
    “W-what was a bad idea?” I asked.
    “Oh..you, talking on the phone. I thought it would be better for the two of you to talk face to face, you know?” She half smiled, waiting for my reaction.
    I just nodded. I needed to talk to him so bad. I wanted to talk to Cody, and have him tell me everything is fine.
    “I agreed to having them see you tomorrow.” She tilted her head.
    “Thats fine.”
    Her mom, brushed the hair out of my face. “I promised him three days. Its been two, so I was going to see him tomorrow anyway.” I sighed.
    We all jumped when Natalie’s dad walked through the door. He too, looked extremely young.
    “Hey! How are my favorite girls?” He smiled and walked into the living room, hugging Natalie, and her mom, then he stopped at me.
    “Ahh, long time no see.” He smiled at me, and hugged me too.
    “Yeah, its been busy the past few weeks.”
    “Sure has,” He sighed. “Just be glad its over.”
    I laughed, ‘I wish’ i thought to myself.