Chapter 37

Later that night, me and Natalie went up to her room. We sat on her bed with out laptops in our lap, I was on twitter, she was on facebook. I had my phone off for the past two days, so I didn’t have any idea what was going on with the outside world.

    I typed in greysonchance in the search bar at the top, he’s tweeted a few times. Mostly answers to people’s questions.

    @greysonchance -

    Could be better. RT @CodyLovesMe143  How are you feeling? (:

    @greysonchance -

    Of course I remember you (: RT @GreysonsGirl99 Do you remember me? :D

    @greysonchance -

    I sure hope so. RT @imyoursfor are you going to makeup the shows you missed?!

    @greysonchance

    Online for 10 minutes. Ask away!

I kept going down his timeline, until I saw a tweet that made me stop.

    “I love her with everything I’ve got, and this won’t change that. She is beautiful, and she always will be. I’m proud to call her mine.”

    I stopped and looked at it for a second. I smiled clicked the ‘favorite’ button. I kept going down, until eventually I just went back to my page. I checked my mentions, their were a ton of them of course.

    There were some people who tweeted things like this, “Follow? :D” “We love you!” and then there were the people with the weird questions. Then of course, the haters. Which I ignored. There wasn’t much, because lets be honest here, they weren’t like the Beliebers used to be. They were close at one point, when Greyson and I first announced we were together. But he gave them a “You don’t want me to be happy?” Speech, and now most of them are fine.

    I frowned at my screen  and clicked the box at the top, to start a new tweet to go along with Greyson’s. Let him know, I’m not mad.

    “He will always be the one I will want to go to when the world seems to have slipped away. I thank him for being there, even in times like these. LoveYouGBear.” I sighed, it wasn’t the best I could do, but I clicked tweet anyway. Instantly getting tons of replies. Greysonators were pretty fast. I closed my laptop and laid on my back my hands on my stomach. I took out my iPod and put it on shuffle. The first thing that came up was Down To Earth by Justin Bieber. It was old, and Justin may not be as famous anymore, but the song was still one of my favorites. I listed to it closely, closing my eyes. Mouthing each word.

    “Never Thought That It’d Be Easy, Cause We Both So Distant Now. The Walls Are Closing In On Us, And We’re Wondering How? No One Has A Solid Answer But Just Walking In The Dark, And You Can See The Look On My Face It Just Tears Me Apart...So We Fight, Through The Hurt And We Cry And Cry And Cry And Cry, And We Live, And We Learn, And We Try And Try And Try And Try....”

    By now, I was silently sobbing Natalie looked down at my iPod and nodded, she knew I did this. I guess you could say the song has more meaning now. I rolled to my side and held my phone in my hand. I turned it slowly, pressing the power button to turn it on. The last message on it, was from Greyson.

    “Byways, Highways, Freeways, I’m Always Yours.” was all it said. I hit reply.

    “Smoke Bellowing From Your Blue Eyes, That Got Me From The Start.” I hit send, and closed my eyes.