Chapter 24

A day later, Greyson walked out of the bathroom, his hair was wet from his shower, and he was finally wearing his clothes again. Black skinny jeans, converse, David Bowie shirt, and a plaid, unbuttoned shirt over it. He smiled at me, I got up and hugged him.

    “Your coming back to my house with me, right?” He asked.

    “Of course,” I smiled. I kissed him and pulled away.

    “Good.”

    Greyson’s house was huge, the first time I was there I actually got lost, and he had to come find me. I had my own room there, although Most of the time I would sneak into Greyson’s room. Which is most likely what would happen tonight.

    “Lets get out of here, I’m sick of this place.” I laughed, I grabbed my bag and checked to make sure we weren’t leaving anything behind.

    Greyson rubbed his head, “I am so not going to miss this place,” He smiled.

    Greyson, Cody, Natalie, Alli, and I walked down the hallways together. Natalie was still staying as far away from Cody as possible. We walked through the front doors, Greyson’s smile grew big when he saw all the Paparazzi cameras, and fans waiting for him.

    “Hi!” Greyson smiled and signed things. There were ‘Get well soon’ signs, everything. It was good to see Greyson so happy after what he’s been through.

    I held his hand and waited for him to be done. Alli stood next to me. I looked down at the ground.

    Greyson’s Converse...My Vans, and Alli’s Pastries. I smiled and looked back up. Greyson pulled me down to the limo after 5 minutes, I got in and sat next to him and Natalie. We took the ten minute drive down to Greyson’s house and walked inside.

    Greyson laid on the floor, “Ahhh I missed you!” He ‘hugged’ it while everyone else watched him like ‘ what the heck?’

    Greyson got up off the floor and walked around like a little kid, touching everything in sight. Alexa came down the stairs and smiled.

    “Hey! look who’s home!”

    “Its good to be here,” He said with a sigh.

    We all went up to Greyson’s room, which was probably the size of my house. He threw his bag on the floor and walked to his unmade bed. He laid across it and sighed.

    Cody rubbed the back of his neck. “Gosh, i haven’t been here in forever.”

    “Me either,” I laughed as I picked up one of my shirts from the corner of his room. “I’ve been missing this for two months.”

    If you looked around Greyson’s room, there was a 98% chance you’d find something of mine.

    “Oh..ha ha.. I remember that shirt.” Greyson looked up and smiled. My cheeks went pink.

    “You would.” I rolled my eyes, everyone else around us was giving us weird looks. I ignored them. I walked into his bathroom, and found my hair brush on his counter.

    “THATS where it went!” I picked it up and showed it to Greyson.

    “Didn’t I tell you it was here?” He raised an eyebrow. I shook my head.

    “No,”

    “You left it here with the shirt,” He gave me an evil grin.

    Alli was sitting on Greyson’s couch next to Natalie. Cody stood on the other side of the room.

    I sighed and sat next to Greyson on his bed, he shook his head and patted his lap.

    “Sit with mee!” He whined.

    “I am,” I tried to keep a straight face.

    “Not close enough.” He pouted.

    “I’m right next to you Greyson.” I bit the inside of my cheek, watching him through the corner of my eye. He half smiled, and sat on my lap.

    “Greyson!” I tried to see around him.

    “Yes Rachel?” I looked down at me.

    “What are you doing?”

    “Sitting.” He laughed.

    “...I see.” I raised an eyebrow.

    “You wouldn’t sit with me,” He smiled. I just shook my head.