Chapter 65

“Rachel, come on we’re here.”

    Greyson stood up and took my hand. We were outside of my Aunt’s house. I still don’t understand why this was so important. I walked out of the bus, Greyson following. The front door wasn’t even locked, I pushed it open. My Aunt was sitting in the living room.

    “...Hey,” I walked inside. Greyson closed the door behind him.

    My Aunt sat up when she saw us. “Hello,”

    “Before you give me this letter, I think I should tell you something.”

    Both Greyson and my Aunt looked confused.

    “I’m..I’m pregnant.”

    I really thought she was going to pass out.

    “You’re...WHAT?”

    “I wasn’t going to tell you because then you really would hate me but I just thought..”

    “Leave it to YOU to get pregnant at 17!” She stood up. I closed my eyes. I saw this coming. Greyson slid his hand into mine.

    “HEY,” My aunts head snapped up to face him. “At least she told you. She wasn’t going to. This is why! I can not tell you how many times I’ve gotten calls from her, and they were because of something you said, or did.”

    “Greyson calm down.” I whispered to him.

    “I only do these things to protect her.” My Aunt shot back.

    “PROTECT ME? From what!?” I stepped in front of Greyson. She just shook her head and looked at Grey. “You can go ahead and be mad at me. His mom already hates me. Why not someone else?”

    “Being honest here, since you are..pregnant. I’m glad its his. I’m not mad either. Just disappointed.” She picked up an envelope off the coffee table. “Here, I think its best if you read it somewhere else. She never told me when to give it to you. But I’m guessing..now is a good time to do so. When you can understand.”

    “...Who never told you when to give it to me?” I stepped closer, taking the envelope in my hands.

    “Your mother.” I looked at the letter in my hands blankly. Across the top in handwriting that looked only a little familiar, it said ‘Rachel,’.

    “Its from mom?” I looked up, my eyes started to water. She nodded. “..Thanks.”

    “Yeah. You better go now, don’t want you to be behind schedule.”

    “She’s right, Rachel we gotta go.” I nodded and walked out the door with Greyson, and went back into the tour bus. I sat on the couch, Cody was back out, he seemed a little happier then normal, he must of called Natalie.

    I slowly opened the envelope.