He put a hand on my cheek, his fingers slips until he stops on my lips.

His touch burns against my skin and I think I'll have a heart attack, can't believe we're in this position. No, I cannot allow that.

"Har-Harry let me go," I whispered through clenched teeth. He let me go easily and I take a few steps back. "Don-don't do that again." I stammered nervously.

I cannot believe what he said, anger problems? Me? No, of course not. If someone has serious problems with anger here is Harry.

"I haven't done anything," He smiled and raised his arms like he was innocent.

"Ju-just don't talk to me," I said before I start walking. Now is the time and there is no sense to stay here. I need to go.

"Anyway you kissed me!" He yelled and I felt chills. Why he said that? That was childish.

I embraced myself and kept walking.

I tried to find answers but I didn't get anywhere. Talking to him is a waste of time. Why he didn't answer? Was it too much to ask?

I shook my head and I bit my lip. I have never been so frustrated in my life. What just happened? Why he is like that?

I wiped a tear, why I am so sensitive? What is he doing to me?

And I keep asking questions that I can't even respond. I don't like this, this is all his fault. He is so...urg, I have no words, but the only conclusion I can reach is that Harry Styles is not good for me.

+ + + + + + +

It's 9pm, I have less than 24 hours for tomorrow, I'm so nervous. We have to win, we have to. We have worked a lot with Marcel and neither of us wants to lose.

I pushed my thoughts and I combed my hair. It's Friday and I'm waiting for Cassie. We're going out to a surprise place to relax today, I hope it's fun.

"Lucy, Cassie the fat ass is here!" I heard Madison.

"I'm not fat!" Cassie replied. I rolled my eyes, grabbed my bag and I went downstairs. "You cannot go dressed like that Lucy," Cassie said as soon as she sees me.

"Why?" I groaned, "What's wrong?" I was using my typical jeans and a long shirt.

"I don't like your shirt is like Hawaiian with those flowers and I don't like those pants Lucy," Cassie scolds me.

"I feel comfortable in it, I'm going to change it," I narrowed my eyebrows.

Cassie rolled her eyes and nodded. "Okay, let's go," She said walking to the door.

I followed her to her car and we both climbed.

"Where are we going?" I asked as Cassie drives.

"It's a surprise," Cassie said without looking at me.

"Thanks for this, I need to relax," I sighed.

"Yes, you look tense," Cassie shrugged.

We listen to music, Cassie drove for about 15 minutes and finally parked her car.

I see through the window and I bite my lower lip. We are in front of a bar, painted black with a neon sign that says "Insanity".

"What is this?" I asked confused.

"A bar," Cassie said with a slight smile. "Come on," She said getting out of the car.

What are we doing here? I cannot believe it. This is the last place I thought Cassie would bring me.

I jump when Cassie opens my door. "Come on, come on." She says enthusiastically.

Opposite worlds »punk h.sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें