"The guilt will consume me so let me do something to repay you," Cassie pouted, "We could go out tomorrow to let go of the nerves. It will be fun."

I need to drop my nerves, in that she is right, I've been very tense these days but not for the math competition but rather for Harry. I guess I need to go out and relax; I also have nothing better to do. But where? I hope we go out to eat pizza or go to see a movie, that would be fun.

"Okay."  I accepted and Cassie clapped excitedly. "You have so-some place in mind where we can go?"

"It will be a surprise." Cassie smiled.

+ + + HARRY + + +

The cafeteria is very noisy but practically I'm not listening to anyone. I rest my face on my hand and I see around me. I'm sitting with my friends but none of them talk to me.

I could talk to Niall or Liam if I wanted, but I am not in the mood. Louis and Zayn are a bit upset with me for my confused reaction yesterday. Zayn hasn't spoken about Lucy and I'm glad because I was about to kick his ass.

"Harry, what do you say?" I heard Louis's voice.

I shook my head as I went back to reality. "What are you talking?"

"Tomorrow let's go out, let's go to Taylor's bar. It's been a week since we went out together. "Louis says.

"Um, okay." That's all I say and I turn away my eyes from him.

I guess it would be a good idea but I know what will happen tomorrow. We drink, we get drunk and we end the night each one with a girl in his bed or at least to Zayn, Louis and I for sure.

My gaze stopped on the person who tortures my mind lately without even knowing it. Lucy is talking to Cassie and...Ryan. I still hate him, that fucking blond.

Cassie squints at Ryan, as if she wouldn't trust him while Lucy talks to him normally. He takes off her glasses and Lucy complains but then she smiles. She looks much better without glasses but I must admit that she looks adorable with them too.

Cassie almost screams when Matt sits beside her. They talk cheerfully leaving Lucy obliged to talk to the Ryan. He slides his arm around Lucy's shoulders and he hugs her. I'm about to get up to hit Ryan right now. How he dare to? She is...ugh, she's not mine in any way.

I would go there right away just to drag Lucy away from that idiot but I can't do that. We are not fine and it would just be another show in which I participate. I'm so sick of people talking about us.

"Where are you going Harry?" Niall asks. I hadn't noticed but I got up from my seat.

"Um, I’m going to smoke." I said the first thought that hit my mind.

"I'm going with you." Niall said, rising.

We both walked to the parking lot. It's odd that Niall comes to smoking a cigarette with me, he barely do that.

"So ..."Niall  starts undecided. "How have you been Harry?"

That is a stupid question. He sees me 24 hours a day, he lives with me.

"I'm fine." I replied dryly before inhale the cigarette smoke.

"No, you are lying. I know you Harry. " Niall said looking at me.

"Really?" I smile and I exhaled the smoke on his face.

"Maybe Zayn and Louis didn't think the way Liam and I did but we know that something is happening to you."