"Okay."  I nodded and he left.

I started walking around the tables looking for Cassie. I've never been a paranoid person but I could swear that some people whisper as they look at me.

"Lucy, here!" I heard Cassie's voice from all the bustle of the cafeteria. I turned and I met my friend a few tables away from my position.

"I finally find you." I said, sitting in front of her.

"How was it? Are you nervous? "I nodded. "I bought you lunch." Cassie said, pointing to the other tray on the table.

"Thank you." I said without looking at her and I grabbed the tray.

 "I need to talk to you." Cassie said and I gulped. I nodded without interest but I know what she is going to talk. "Did you discuss with Harry yesterday?"

Urg sometimes I wish that Cassie didn't know everything.

 "Yeah. He ignored me and treated me like a stranger and then he spoke in the parking lot." I said shrugging. I'm not lying, I'm just simply omitting certain information.

"Oh, really?" She said, as if it were no big deal.

"Is there a problem?" I asked confused and  she nodded.

"I think it was a little childish from you."

"What?" I winced. "I think I was right, Harry was being very bipolar. He believes he can control everything and to do what he wa-wants. " I whispered feeling afraid that he would listen to me, although it was technically impossible.

"Well, yes and no one says no because it's fucking Harry Styles." Cassie sighs.

"It's not as if he were fa-famous or something." I rolled my eyes. "He is an ordinary person; he can be han-handsome and sexy but--"

"Wow, wait a minute!" Cassie interrupted me. "Did you just say that Harry Styles is sexy?" Cassie smiled and I blushed. "You've never say that."

"Um, anyway that doesn't ma-matter." I stammered nervously. "The thing is I honestly don't care if he is the boy most popular around here or whatever, sometimes he is not a good person." I mumbled.

If only Cassie knew the truth. What Harry did wasn't right. He kissed me and then treated me like a stranger. That just makes me part of his list and it hurts to know that. Still I would like to know the reasons why he kissed me, I mean; he could have any other girl. I am nothing compared to the girls who have been involved with him.

"Still ..." Cassie shook her head in disapproval. "We are talking about Harry Styles and he talks to you. Some girls would crawl to get his attention. "

"You're right but I'm not that kind of girl." I shrugged.

"But Lucy!..." Cassie growled, "Whatever, it doesn't matter." Cassie sighed.

"Now, I-I have something to say." I talked before taking a bite of my burger. "I was wondering if you would go to math contest this Saturday." I asked while playing with my fingers.

"Shit." Cassie cursed. "Lucy I can't, I'm going out with Matt."

 "Oh." That's all I managed to say. I thought she would accept.

"But I'm not changing you is just that he asked me first and-"

"Okay, I can understand." I nodded interrupting her.

"He is not more important than you but I really like this guy and we are now starting again and-"

"It is okay Cassie, I get it, no problem."