I had a nice time with Lucinda and when I was about to kiss her. Holy shit. I know that I have planned to kiss her; because it was an obligation but yesterday was different ... yesterday I wanted to, I wanted to kiss her and she didn’t say anything. For once she didn’t try to avoid my kiss.

 She wanted to kiss me too? If so, it is a point for me but the fact that I wanted to kiss her is stuck in my mind. I'm a little scared because I don’t know what the hell happened.

They're almost all seated when I entered the classroom. I stopped in the doorway and scanned the room. My eyes meet Lucinda; she is sitting at the last table. Of course she is alone, who would sit with her?

The girl looks out the window and she is completely indifferent to the world. What is she thinking? Is she thinking about yesterday?

"Heeey." I say as I sit next to her.

Lucinda moves her eyes at me and blushes. "Hi Harry." She whispers.

The nerd diverts her eyes to the blackboard when the teacher begins the class. I am so stupid, I can’t talk to her and it was obvious that she would pay attention on the class.

"It’s been a while since the last time you came to class." Lucy whispered as she writes in her notebook.

She noticed my absence, interesting.

"Chemistry is shit." I whispered back.

"Why ... why are you sitting with me?" She asks, not daring to look at me.

"I can’t?" I snapped.

"No... I don’t mean that." She shakes her head. "A few weeks ago you didn’t even know of my existence."

She's right; a few weeks ago I had no fucking idea who she was.

I leaned toward her and whispered in her ear: "And you knew about me?" Lucinda shudders and moves her chair gently away from me. I grabbed her chair and pulled closer to mine.

"Don’t run away." I smile and she shudders again.

I held my laughter at her reaction. I thought that she shudders too much and I hate that but now I think its lovely. I know I have some power over her; I just have to learn how to use it.

"You’re not going to write?" Lucy asked in a whisper as she laid her eyes on me.

"No." I replied as I slip an arm around her shoulders. And as usual Lucy trembles and looks away from me.

She doesn’t speak again and I don’t say anything. I don’t know what to say, I keep thinking about what happened yesterday. I'm really scared for my thoughts but I try to stay calm. When the class ends the nerd quickly rises from her seat. She looks rushed.

"Would you like a ride home?" I asked getting up from my seat.

"Um, no thanks." She says and starts walking toward the door.

Why she rejected me? I'm sure she has nothing better to do.

"And what are you going to do?” I asked annoying.

"I must study." Lucinda sighed. "I have a…a math contest."

SHE IS BORING, OH MY GOD.

"Whatever, have fun." I say and I turn to walk in the opposite direction to hers.

I walk through the parking lot and I get on my car. I don't start the engine and I stay in silence looking through my window. Sometimes I like to look at people, I like to see their expressions. A bit strange I know, but I have fun.