What? Is this a fucking joke? What she just said? Lucinda cares about me?

"What?" I asked almost stumped by her words.

"I care about you Harry." She sighed.

My eyes meet hers and all I see is real and pure concern. I can tell she is about to cry but why?

"It broke my heart to see you like, um, I just... I couldn’t let you go without knowing whether you were right ..." She stutters with watery eyes. Why? No...she is lying.

"No…don’t cry." I whispered as she wiped away a tear. "Please."

And the next thing she does is hug me. Lucy rushes over me,  she wraps her little arms around my waist and buries her head in my chest. I froze, not knowing what to do. For some reason I can’t believe she is hugging me but I'm surprised because ... I like her embrace.

+ + + + + +                                                 LUCY

Harry hugged so tight; I was afraid he faded away. Harry doesn’t wrap his arms around me and I think that's a sign. I step back and look into his eyes. I guess he didn’t want me to hug him.

"Do you...want to do something?" I asked, embarrassed as I wiped a tear.

I wanna know what happened, maybe I could help him, even though I suck comforting people but I don’t want to push him.

"Something like what?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"I don’t know, whatever." I honestly don’t know what can we do, I'm not good comforting people, I am clumsy and I never know what to say, not my thing.

"Okay." He nods. “Marcel the little nerd doesn’t care that you're here?"

"No," I shook my head. "He was worried about you too."

Harry laughs. "Sure." I ignore his sarcastic reaction when an idea popped in my head

"Okay, come on. I know what to do."

+ + + + + + +

"Oh come on Harry."

"This is not fun."

"Don’t be cruel.  I'm trying to cheer you up."

"With ice cream?" Harry asks as he raised an eyebrow.

"Yes," I shrug. "In movies they always eat ice cream when they are depressed."

"I'm not depressed." He frowns. We crossed the automatic door of the supermarket and walked across the parking lot.

"Where do we go now?"

"Let's walk, let’s go to the park that is right here." He nods and we continue walking.

"Do you eat ice cream when you're depressed?"

"Sometimes." I shrug. We crossed the street and we slipped through a small park that is front of the supermarket.

When I got here last year, I went around the city with Madison or at least that was what Mike thought. Madison left me alone and I walked up here. This place is nice and relaxing. I really like to lie down on the grass and watch the sky.

"You're not good comforting to people." Harry's voice pulls me out of my thoughts.

His comment offends me and I am surprised at the same time, I can’t believe he's noticed that I suck to comfort someone. But why? Because I bringing him here to eat ice cream?

"I try to do my best." We walked across the lawn and I stop. "Let’s stay here." We both sat face to face with our legs crossed.

"I like brownie." I said before I throw a little piece of ice cream on my mouth.