And again I'm so glad that the lights are off because my cheeks are burning with shame.

"I slept in this bed against my will." I sigh and sit on the bed.

Harry silently watches me, he supports his elbow on the bed and rests his face on his palm.

There is a little question dancing on my mind and I have to ask it before curiosity kills me.

"Um, Harry..." My hands are shaking. "Who dressed me? You?" I asked, feeling so ashamed.

Harry laughs. "Yes, nerd." He winks. "And I quite enjoyed it, it was fun." Gently I pushed his shoulder and he laughs. My face is burning with embarrassment. "Hey, don’t be shy; you have a lovely heart-shaped mole on your stomach."

Oh my god. I can’t believe what he just said. "Harry!," I say embarrassed and covered my face with my hands. He laughs again and lays his head on the pillow.

I think I want cry again, I feel almost like violated or something. He saw me in underwear and against my will. Why Cassie left me with him? What she was thinking?

He yawns and his green eyes look tired. "Can we sleep? I'm exhausted. "

I nod and I take off my shoes. I left my glasses on the bedside table and I get into bed slowly. I cover my body with the sheets and I keep the distance between Harry and I, I'm almost at the edge of the bed, I can fall at any moment.

I'm so nervous and terrified; this is a new experience for me, sharing a bed with someone else. I don’t know if I like the idea but it's just for a few hours, I can do it.

Harry and I looked face to face and in silence. He holds a playful smile while I cover my face with the sheets leaving only my eyes visible. Everything in this moment is so calm and it feels so good ... but it is not and this is where the ugly truth hit me. I can’t forget what he has done.

"You know I haven't forgiven you for fight with Ryan ..." I whispered, breaking the silence.

He frowned. I'm not ready for his anger or his bad comments about Ryan, although of all I expect Harry does exactly the opposite. He sighs as he wraps his arm around my waist pulling my body towards him. I froze and I didn't move when I feel his skin against mine. On the outside I look calm but inside I'm screaming and running away from here.

"Can we not talk about that?"

"We need to talk...at some point." I manage to say.

"Not now, please." He sighed. "I hate that guy, I really do." I ignored his comment and looked at the ceiling waiting for sleep to come to me. I can feel my heart beating so hard against my chest. Harry's chin rests on my shoulder and I can feel his breath tickling my neck.

"Please relax, you're too tense, I feel like I'm hugging a rock." Harry whispers in my ear while he strokes my waist.

His words and his hand on my waist just make me feel worse. At any moment I will collapse, this is too much for me. I shudder feeling his fingers up my spine and stopping on the closure of my bra. Wait, what? Who does he think he is? This...this must be a joke.

I grabbed his hand with my trembling fingers and I move his hand away from me. I slip in bed taking the distance between us. Again. "Don't. .. don't touch to me." I stutter. "Now I am relaxed."  I sigh and Harry frowns.

"Whatever, prude." He grunts and turns in bed showing his back to me.

Really?

 "Lesbian." Harry growls.