Chapter 24 | Karma

Brandon is awoken by a light breeze on the little big of leg outside the covers and the sun beaming in from the open curtain. He still felt Callie right by his side. His eyes slowly opened and he saw the beautiful girl he was in love with fast asleep. Brandon shifted his body stealthily to try and grab his phone to look at the clock, but something pulled him back, making him land flat on his back onto the bed.

"Hey," Brandon spoke softly. "Did I wake you?" Callie shook her head and wrapped her arms around him so she could snuggle up to him. "That's good." He took a deep breath. Callie hummed back in response, then sighed. "What's on her mind?"

"This really should just be an every now and again thing. We are getting a little too crazy. It feels like we're dating." Callie sat up, getting right to the point.

"Um, I believe you were the one that was all twirly for me." He joked.

"Oh yeah?" Callie laughed back, leaning down towards Brandon's lips, creating a deep kiss. "You're saying you weren't twirly for me?" She spoke as she moved her body on top of Brandon.

"Oh, now I didn't say that." He continued the passionate kissing, moving his hands up Callie's back, pushing up her shirt. Callie started rolling her hips. They heard the front door slam shut, making Callie pull back and both of them with open mouths in shock.

"What time is it?" Callie said in a panic as she looked over to table, leaning over and grabbing it.

"Oh my god, it's 7:10. My dad said he was getting off work at 7." He sat up.

"Oh my god, your dad." Callie hopped off Brandon and stood up.

"Get under the bed." Brandon whispered as he got up from the bed.

"What? Are you kidding me?"

"No. Get under the bed. It's your turn to hide from someone!" Brandon laughed softly, and Callie did the same, thinking to Brandon squatting on the toilet seat at the restaurant. Callie got under the bed as fast as she could, squeezing herself in between the floor and the bed.

"Screw you!" She whispered.

"I already did." He smirked, causing Callie to slap his foot. "Ow!" Callie laughed softly.

Brandon could hear foot steps coming closer to the closed door. He quickly looked around the room to make sure there wasn't a trace of Callie in the room. As soon as his eyes hit the floor, his heart dropped. Callie's pants and bra was scattered. Brandon kicked her clothes under the bed, just in the nick of time.

Mike knocked quietly on the door. "Brandon?" He opened the door. "Oh, hey. I saw the door was shut and your keys and I didn't know if you were still here or not."

"Uh, yeah. I was practicing pretty late and just crashed here." Brandon grabbed his shirt off the floor and slid it over his head. "Hope that's ok." He laughed silently in his head, thinking of Callie, laying under the bed in her underwear and a shirt, with his dad standing in the doorway.

"Yes, of course. Alright well, I'm exhausted, I'm gonna go to sleep." Mike said. Brandon grabbed his jeans off the floor, revealing the condom wrapper from last night. He hoped that his dad wouldn't see it, but of course he did, the sun reflected off the metallic wrapping. "Did you have a girl over last night?" Mike raised his eyebrows.

"Uh...no."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. Um, I took a break and Jesus told me this thing were you fill up a condom like a water balloon and I wanted to try it. And it's funny." Brandon lied. There were so many plot holes in that sentence, but her hoped his dad wouldn't go all third degree detective on him.

"Uh...okay, I'm gonna hit the hay." Mike walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

"Good night!" Brandon said before Mike shut the door completely, seeing the irony that it was 7 o'clock in the morning, and Brandon was saying 'good night.' Callie almost instantly erupted from under the bed, kneeling beside it, just incase his dad were to walk in again.

"Oh my god," Callie whispered. "I am half-naked and your dad just walked in the door. And the water balloon condom thing?" Callie and Brandon laughed softly.

"Well, what was I suppose to say? How the hell are we gonna sneak you out of here without him seeing you?" He whispered back.

"Crazy," Callie repeated from a few minutes earlier. "He said he was going to sleep, I'll just leave in a few minutes. He was at work all night right? He'll probably fall asleep as soon as he hits the pillow." She put on her bra and pants.

"In the meantime, you wanna do a silent quickie?"

"Brandon!" She threw a pillow at him, making Brandon laugh as he sat down on the bed.

About 10 minutes passed and it was time to try to leave. Callie stood up, grabbed her phone off the floor, and tiptoed towards the door.

"You think he's asleep?" Callie went to grab the doorknob, but Brandon rushed up and beat her too it.

"I'll go and see." Brandon open and shut the door, and tiptoed to his dad's bedroom. He cracked the door open to see his dad conked out and lightly snoring. Brandon sighed in relief as soon as he shut the door. He tiptoed back his bedroom door, opened it, and motioning Callie out the door with his hands. They slowly walked to the door and Brandon grabbed his keys from the counter.

"Oh, you're coming with?" Callie asked.

"What do you mean?" Brandon was confused.

"I figured I would just walk home. I didn't know you were leaving now."

"Well, I don't want you to walking alone."

"I've walked alone before."

"Just shush, let's go." Brandon opened the door and motioned his hands.

Callie and Brandon pulled up to the house and he put the car in park.

"Well, that was a fun morning after." Callie looked over at Brandon, who was grinning.

"Let's do it again sometime." Brandon opened the car door and got out, Callie did the same. They walked into the house and was immediately greeted by Lena and Stef, who were walking down the stairs. It was at this moment that Brandon and Callie realized that they just walked in together, which may look suspicious.

"Hey, my babies!" Stef exclaimed with a big smile on her face.

"Hey moms." Brandon intoned.

"I'm gonna go shower." Callie tried to escape the situation as quickly as possible.

"Alright honey." Lena spoke as Callie walked up the stairs, then went to the kitchen.

"Get a lot of work done?" Stef asked Brandon.

"Huh?"

"At your dad's, did you get a lot of practicing in?"

"Uh, yeah!...I got homework, so..."

"Yeah, go for it." Stef smiled as Brandon went to his room. "Hey Lena, do we have food or do I need to go to the store..." She asked, walking into the kitchen where Lena was.

_______________________

A/N- Hello readers! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I think in the next chapter I'm going to do a little time jump to Callie turning 18, then more drama! LOL I'm really excited to write when brallie is out of high school and living on their own! I have a lot of ideas! Anyway, thank you so much for reading!