Chapter 59 | "Tell the World I'm Coming Home"

It was a Wednesday, the day before Brandon, Callie, Em, and Colleen's five hour flight to San Diego. The girls are a little over two months old, and they felt much more comfortable have them fly now that they were a little bigger and not fresh out of the womb.

During the day, Brandon and Callie had been toying with each other all day while running a few errands and doing things around the apartment. Since they had no idea what to do with the time in between taking care of the girls, they kept doing their teasing tricks they love to play with so much. When it came to putting Em and Colleen down to sleep for the night, they didn't wait long to rip each other clothes off.

Callie and Brandon smashed into their bedroom door, her hands hooked around his neck and his hands roaming her body. They didn't bother shutting the door after they were in the room. They discarded their shirts rather quickly before Callie jumped up, wrapped her legs around Brandon's hips as he gripped her thighs for support, and was being pushed roughly against the wall that's in front of the bed.

"B-Brandon," she stuttered while she felt his warm lips pucker on the skin of her neck and chest. "W-we gonna wake up the babies," Callie expressed between heavy, but shallow, pants...referring to the banging and bumping sound being produced by their aggressive motions.

"They're heavy sleepers. You said it yourself," he breathed between the sloppy kisses.

"C'mon, B. We can't stay against this wall. It's too..." her train of thought faded when his hands wandered below the waistband of the boxers she was wearing, resting them on her hip. Even though she had no excuse to wear them anymore, she got into the habit because the were just so damn comfortable.

"Okay, then." Brandon picked her up by her legs again, that had dropped down throughout their movements. He spun her around and took two steps before tossing her onto the center of the bed. Callie gave him a playful scowl because of the muted, loud sound the springs made by her body crashing down on it, even though they just talked about not waking Em and Colleen.

Brandon crawled onto the bed, pushing Callie's legs apart so he can rest comfortably in between them, then lunged forward to plant his lips over her torso, doing all of this with a predominant smirk on his face. She was not amused by his enjoyment with the crying that might ensue if he, or they, keep it up.

Callie used all her strength to push Brandon over on his back, but didn't really need it because he was on the same track. He pulled her on top of him and almost instantly she began grinding her hips down against him. She let out a soft moan when she noticed Brandon's length poking at her core. They could feel each other's breathing increase by the light touch their chests were creating. Callie held her body weight up by placing her hands on his chest as Brandon's traveled up and down her back, gripping her butt every now and then as he laid on his back.

Brandon ghosted his fingertips over the dip by her hip bone, keeping the other hand wrapped around her waist and back. They leaned up and he moved his hand further down to rub her wet folds through the thin fabric of the boxers she was wearing.

"B, p-please," she stuttered, wanting skin to skin contact while she dropped her hips against his hand to increase the pressure.

"Please what?" He whispered with a menacing smirk plastered on his face. He knew that Callie wouldn't like that, but he did it anyway.

"Brandon!" She warned, and he laughed in a low voice. His hand went under the waistband and dragged his fingertips lightly and slowly down her slit before slipping two fingers into her, pumping them quickly while keeping them at a constant curl. He placed his thumb over her clit and began running circles around it. Callie's stomach and the grip around Brandon's neck tightened, as did the flesh around his fingers. Even though Callie was towering over him, Brandon still held all the power because of his skillful hands and wise words.