Chapter 2 | Evening In

A/N - A lot of you seemed to like my alternate universe, so I thought I would continue it. I didn't include the part about the fake id's and Brandon getting beat up by Vico, plus no Dani and Brandon drama. Also, Jude was already adopted. Remember, alternate universe. Thanks for reading! Enjoy! Comment what you liked, or disliked about this chapter. Don't be afraid to speak your mind!
______________

Callie pulled away for their warm embrace. "I love you, Brandon. I don't think I mentioned that."

Brandon replied with a smile on his face, "and I love you, Callie." Brandon puts is hands on her cheeks and pulls her head in for a passionate, yet short, kiss. Callie wraps her arms around Brandon's body before pulling away.

"What do you wanna do?" She said in a serious tone. "About telling, or not telling, I guess."

"Maybe we should just keep quite for a while, just to figure out how this can work." Callie nods her head in agreement. "Ok," he continues. She then leans in for another quick kiss. Brandon puts his arm around, pulling Callie closer to his body, and kisses the top of her head as they walk towards the door.

Brandon quickly stops before he opens the door and turns to Callie. He grabs both of her hands and looks into her eyes. "Callie, will you do me the honors of being your date to the Winter Ball tonight?" Brandon proposed.

Callie doubtfully smiled, "oh Brandon, I would love to- but do you think that's a good idea? I thought we just decided to keep it under wraps for now."

"Yeah, your right." Brandon admitted.

"How about we just have a quite night at home instead? Mariana is staying at her friends house tonight, and Jude is staying the night at Connor's." Brandon stepped closer to Callie as she spoke. "And Jesus is always out late, without Stef and Lena's permission of course. And Stef and Lena will be busy with the dance, you know, cleaning up and stuff. I'm sure someone will bring booze and then get caught, so Lena will have to deal with that. No one will be home for most of the night."

Brandon smirked, "sounds perfect."

Later that day, the house was busy, as usual. Mariana was barking order's at everyone while she was getting ready for the winter ball, Jude was packing for his sleepover, Jesus was getting into his suit, and Lena and Stef were running around their room, while peeking their head's to see the progress of their kids. Callie was casually writing in her journal on her bed, with her phone beside her.

"Ugh, where is my mascara!" Mariana stood in the door way and yelled so loud the neighbors could hear her.

"Mariana, calm down. You can use mine." Callie pointed to the mascara tube on her night stand.

"But I want mine. Besides the mascara you use smears a little throughout the day." Callie scowled at Mariana as she continued to speak, looking back at Callie. "What? It's true. But, you know, that look kind of works for you!"

"What?" Callie puzzled. "Wait, forget it. I'd rather you not elaborate."

A few minutes later Stef called the kids, "Alright everyone let's hit the road!" All of the kids scrambled down the stairs into the entrance area. Jude stood with an overnight bag in his hand, Mariana and Jesus were all dressed up, and Callie sat down on a stair.

"You're sure you don't wanna come with his, Callie?" Lena looked at her.

"Yeah, besides I wouldn't know what to wear."

Mariana scoffed. Stef started to talk, "alright sweets, well I'll call you a little later just to check up on you." She paused, then looked to Lena. "Oh can you drive? I want to call Brandon in the car. Mike is working the night shift so he's home alone too." Lena nodded, motioning the gang to get in the car.