Chapter 15 | Two Can Play

A few days came and went since Brandon and Callie's little rendezvous/pregnancy scare in the bathroom and they had been doing really good with their plan. Too good.

It was an early Thursday morning and the overcast in the rainy sky put shadows in every corner of the Adams Foster house.

Brandon turned his body to look at his clock, as he had been woken up by a strike of thunder. He quickly blinked his eyes to regain is sleepy vision. 6:07 am, he read his clock. He had woken up before his alarm went off. Brandon was a pretty light sleeper, so he figured no one would of woken up by the loud crack. He took this opportunity to take a shower before the bathroom gets packed with kids going in all different directions.

Brandon rolled off the bed and onto his feet. He went over to his dresser and grabbed a towel and a pair of boxers. He would be in and out of the shower before anyone else woke up, so he didn't bother to grab more clothes. Brandon went out his room, quietly clicked the door closed, then stepped into the bathroom, and quietly shut the bathroom door.

Brandon shut off the water, leaned out, and grabbed the towel. After he dried off his body, he slipped on his boxers and stood at the sink to brush his teeth. He wanted to take advantage of the quite before the house got to its normal, hectic ways.

Callie fluttered her eyes and roller over to look at the clock. It was dark in her and Mariana's room, she thought it was the middle of the night. She widened her eyes when she saw the time, 6:26 am. Callie wanted to get in the bathroom before everyone, especially Mariana, woke up and hogged it. Everyone's alarm would be going off in a few minutes so she hurried quietly onto to her feet and tiptoed out into the hallway. She saw that the bathroom light was on. Someone must of got up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and didn't turn off the light, she thought as she looked around to find all the bedroom doors closed. Callie walked to the bathroom and jumped in the doorway.

The toothbrush fell out of Brandon's hand and into the sink below him as he saw a figure step into the bathroom. "God, Callie. You scared me."

"Brandon, what are you doing up? How long have you been in here?" Callie whispered, noticing a droplet of water to roll down his forehead from his hair.

"The thunder woke me up and I wanted to get in here before it got crowded. What time is it?"

"Almost 6:30." Callie slowly started to walk towards Brandon, her eyes trailing up and down his body as he faced the mirror.

Callie got closer and closer to Brandon every second. He turned to walk out but was blocked by Callie. She placed her finger tips on Brandon bare chest and ghosted them up and down over his bare skin, her eyes moving in sync with her fingers.

Brandon had his eyes glued to Callie lips until she shot her eyes up to his, in a seductive way.

"Callie...everyone's going to be up any minute. I have-" Brandon spoke slowly and softly until he was interrupted by Callie's smart mouth.

"A giant ego." She slowly pulled back her hand from his body and stepped even closer to Brandon's fast moving chest. "It's cute."

They heard a door shut in the hallway, but that didn't stop Callie from keeping her sinister stare as she walked out of the bathroom, leaving Brandon wanting more, of course.

"Hey Callie!" Brandon could hear Mariana in the hallway and her footsteps becoming louder. "Ah! You scared me!" Mariana giggled as she came to a halt. "Brandon, what are you doing just standing their all tense and rigid." She noticed his boxers. "And put on some clothes, gross-o."

Brandon walked out and into his room to continue getting ready. He walked to his closet, but something red caught his eye in his peripheral vision on the bed. He went to investigate the blob of color. The 'blob of color' was a pair of red, lacey underwear. Just has a picked them up, Brandon heard his door creak open. He looked up to see Callie's head popping in.

"Oh, there they are." Callie walked in further and grabbed the panty out of his hand. She must of snuck in here while I was distracted by Mariana, Brandon thought.

"I thought we were gonna play it cool." He smirked as Callie turned to turned to.

"I don't know what your talking about." She said sarcastically, turning her head back as she spoke, waving the panties around in her hand.

Brandon walked around his room after he heard his door click shut. He knew what she was doing. Two can play at this game.

The rest of the day was quite. School was quite. Dinner was quite. Quite in the means of Callie and Brandon. She didn't pull any more tricks for the rest of the day. She had started a war, a teasing war, between her and Brandon. He needed to think about what game he should play. What game would really make her bow down in defeat.

_______________________

A/N- Wow! 100 votes! I now that may not seem like much compared to the stories that get millions of votes, but this is a victory in my eyes! I appreciate everyone of you taking the time to read my story and fall more in love with Brandon, Callie, and The Fosters! Let's see if we can get this story to 1,000 reads, so share! Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed it!