Chapter 73 | Love Bugs

"Brandon, wake up," Callie whispered as she shook his body while swinging her leg slowly over his hip to straddle him. It was around three in the morning on...well, Saturday now that the clock had ticked to the next day. Callie heard a soft yawn come from below her and she grinned.

"Huh?" He breathed, confused to all ends as to what was happening when he felt her weight over him.

"Wake up," she whispered again, placing her hands on his bare lower stomach. His eyes shot open, blinking several times to numb the discomfort caused by dryness, wondering what she was up to. At a further inspection of Callie, after his eyes had adjusted to the darkness in the room, he realized she was dressed in the black plunge lace teddy he had bought as a joke. But the jokes on him now.

Brandon gazed over her body. Her breasts were perked perfectly behind the sheer fabric, hugging her body like it was made for her...he could only imagine what she looked like from behind. Her hair was falling from all sides around her face in the brown curls she wears effortlessly.

"You put it on," he began, fully intrigued.

"I must really love you," she told in a hushed tone, leaning all the way forward so her chest met with Brandon's. His hands went directly to her waist. Her finger traced his jaw before placing it under his chin to tip his head up for better access to his lips, since his eyes were glued to her cleavage that was at a perfect angle now that her hard nipples were dangling in front of his like a dog with a bone. She pressed a gently kiss onto his lips, lingering for a few seconds before pulling back and stroking his hair. "Do you like it? The lingerie, I mean."

"Doesn't matter," Brandon sighed, rolling her over softly as Callie hooked her arms around him, their legs intertwining under the blankets, his body fully pressed against hers as his arms were loose by her head. "It's coming off in a second."

"That was exactly my point in the first place," she mumbled, biting her lip slightly.

"Well, it's still hot as hell, and you're still head-turning beautiful."

Brandon initiated another lingering soft kiss, but this time, he peeked his tongue into her mouth. Soft moans erupted from her throat as the anticipation built up in her stomach, tightening her grip against his back muscles. His lips traveled to her cheek, then down to her neck, gently sucking and placing pecks every now and then.

Callie reached for his boxers, trying ever so desperately to get them off, but ultimately failed from the length of her arms not reaching to pull them off completely. Brandon helped her out by sitting up, perched on his knees, causing the sheets to ride up, giving him a better view of her body encapsulated by lace. Callie also sat up, untying the bow around her neck to free herself from the slight trap she felt like she was in, then laying back down so she could lift her bottom half of her body to get the rest down. Brandon was busy trying to get his boxers off, whilst still trying not to mess of the covers anymore than he already had. Once his focus got back to her, he did the honors of pulling the final piece of fabric down her legs when it had gotten to her hips.

Brandon ghosted his hand up Callie's left leg, placing a kiss below where the waistline of anything would be, then another one on the skin that dips by her hip, another one above her belly bottom, one more at the base of her breast plus a slight grip added on, and one final kiss placed on her collar bone before kissing her lips as he pushed himself into him. Her tongue shot into his mouth at the instant pleasure, also knowing that it was just going to get more intense.

Brandon's movements were slow, not requiring much energy as he shifted his hips in and out of Callie's warm, wet core while he laid between her legs, bodies pressed against each other as the eye contact between them heated up. The few times they did break the hold their eyes had was from kissing anything other than their lips. Brandon placed sweet kisses on her forehead, the tip of her nose, and along her jaw, each lasting more than five seconds, before they were eventually stuck to her neck, puckering his lips to suck the skin enough to make a mark.