Chapter 87 | Third Time's a Charm

"Brandon, I can't believe for once we're not late," Callie sighed as she rolled the large suitcase to the front door, running her hand over her dress to get the wrinkles the suitcase has just created once she was done.

"I know right," he agreed, Em and Colleen hot on his trails, running and gallivanting around in their own dresses. "You have the boarding passes, right? They weren't on the desk," Brandon pointed out, trying to corral the girls to calm down.

"Yeah, they're in the outside zipper pocket in the suitcase. I still can't believe that your graduation just so happened to be the same day of the wedding. Out of all of the days in the year, they couldn't give us a little leverage?" She sassed, rising her blood pressure again for the millionth time today, considering it was only 11 in the morning.

Mariana has been running Callie ragged since seven a.m. Which means that Mariana was up at four in the morning, pacific time. Callie couldn't even do anything from New York, but she tried her best. Like Mariana would let her help anyway. Callie could only do her part half-assed today because Juilliard put on a graduation ceremony. Now they were at the apartment, grabbing their luggage so they could jump on a plane and arrive in San Diego with, hopefully, an hour to spare before Mariana planned to walk down the isle.

"Okay, settle down. Let's go before-"

"Wait," her voice calmed as she stared deeply into his eyes. "You graduated from Juilliard today."

"I did," Brandon smiled sheepishly, taking Callie in his arms.

"That's awesome."

"I know," he giggled softly. They leaned in to connect their lips for a quick peck.

"Okay, now we can go," she chirped, grabbing Em and Colleen's hands while Brandon rolled the suitcase behind him and out the door.

Brandon, Callie, Em, and Colleen were walking through the airport when there was a bathroom situation. Both of the girls had mastered the pee dance and developed a strange twin telepathy. It seemed that whenever one had to use the restroom, so did the other. One of the many twin things they were going to develop. But like most things in their early childhood, synced bladders probably wouldn't last.

For the entire 15 minutes they were seated by the gate, waiting for the plane to arrive, Mariana was running her mouth over the phone about how they might have to go somewhere else for the wedding. Mat's band went global and won a Grammy, so now they had fans. A few hundred stalkers are always in the mix. Somehow they found out where the wedding was and were now huddled outside the building where they were set to get ready and have the reception. The ceremony itself was on a beach. Callie took charge of the situation so Mariana would stop crying by contacting Mat's security service and request for more personnel to attend.

Now that Em and Colleen were a little bit older, they counted as an actual rider. Meaning they got their own seat and own ticket, also rising the cost of the total airfare. When they were younger, they could just sit on Callie and Brandon's laps or in their carriers. But since the seats only came in sets of three, they were grouped together and were assigned opposite sides of the plane. On the way to San Diego, Brandon sat with Em and Callie sat with Colleen. On the way back, they would switch.

Once they got out of the airport, they were surprised when they saw Jude, looking dapper as ever in his suit, standing in the parking lot waiting for them. Em and Colleen immediately ran towards him and hugged him tightly. Suddenly, another person emerged from the car. A guy...in a suit as well.

"Jude, who's this?" Callie asked with giggly eyes.

"This is Noah," he told while Noah extended his hand for both her and Brandon to shake. "My boyfriend."