Chapter 75 | Creepy Crawler

Callie was playing with Em and Colleen on the floor as Brandon was preparing a late breakfast on a Sunday afternoon. He was scrambling the ingredients for an omelet while he looked at Callie every now and then. She had a sad look on her face for an unknown reason.

"You two get back together yet?" He hollered out of the blue.

"What?" She laughed.

"You and Mariana. You've been fighting for two weeks."

"We weren't fighting. We just weren't talking."

"Same thing," Brandon shrugged, flipping the folded egg in the pan.

"I called her earlier. We're fine. We couldn't talk for long though, she had to study for a test or something."

"That's good," he set down the plate of omelets on the counter, next to the already poured glasses of orange juice. "I'm glad you don't hate her anymore," he joked.

"I never hated her." Callie stood, stepping to the counter, leaving Em and Colleen in a few feet of reach. "She's my sister, I could never hate her."

"That's sweet, Cal. Everything okay?" He noticed her still down face.

"Yeah, everything's fine. Just in a bleh mood."

"This will cheer you up," he spoke confidently, towards the area behind Callie, not at all talking about the omelet.  

"Huh?" She grabbed the fork off the plate, ready to dig in.

"Turn around," he smiled goofily. Callie's eyebrows scrunched before she faced the other direction, dropping the fork in her hand when she saw Colleen crawling slowly across the floor.

"Oh my god," she winced in a sweet voice, kneeling to get on her level. "Wait- babies don't crawl at seven months."

"This one does apparently," he bragged, making cute baby eyes at the smiley girl crawling towards them, crouching down. They were wimpy and slow crawls, but it counted. "You know they're probably going to be competitive when they get older about things like this. Like who walked first and who talked first."

"I think they're going to be competitive over everything. We have to make sure everything's baby proofed now that she's crawling."

"I already did that a while ago," he reminded, picked up Colleen once she got to them.

"I know," Callie picked up Em and put her in the high chairs so they could eat. "It's good to double check, right?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"You were right. That made me feel better," she giggled, placing a soft kiss on his lips. "Hold on," she quickly got up from the bar stool, hurried into the bedroom, and came back into the kitchen with the laptop in her arms.

Brandon gazed the screen as soon as she reopened the laptop. Towards the top of the bright light, the words Callie-fornia Dreamin' read in bold navy blue letters. In the center was a slideshow of pictures Callie had taken. Pictures of her and Brandon, Em and Colleen, the four of them together, New York, San Diego, on a plane...

"You're gonna sell some of your photos?" He wondered.

"No. I used this free website maker thing, just for keeping them. Like an online scrapbook, I guess. I don't know, I was bored. Just for us to look at, you know?"

"It's awesome, Cal. It's like, uh, like a time capsule."

"Sure," she went along, not sure how he felt about it. It was nothing special, just a fancier place to store her photographs than the pictures folder under documents. "Let's get Colleen down to see if she'll crawl again..."

_______________________

A/N- Sorry this chapter was kinda bleh and SHORT, but I always do this to myself. I think of something to do in the next few chapters after this one, but then I have to put a filler or two :/ lol that didn't make sense. I really wanna skip to the girls 1st b-day, but we cannot! First words, first steps, New Years are all crucial! LOL I hope you enjoyed! Thank you for reading! Still cannot believe we are past 10,000 reads! Go read my new collection of mature brallie scenes! It's called 'Mature Brallie.' XOXO

THE FOSTERS BRALLIE UPDATE FOR SEASON 4 Me and many other brallie shippers have noticed a repetition of brallie in the few episodes leading up to the mid-season finale of season 1-3. SEASON 4 EPISODE 9 IS CALLED "NEW YORK" OMFG