Chapter 35 | Speechless

Brandon just laid on top of bedspread with his jaw dropped. He was upset about Wyatt, but not that upset that he wasn't going to go along with Callie's game. He was determined to show her up. Mid-thought, he heard something loud coming from the very small guest bedroom. Brandon rolled off the bed and hobbled out into the living room, making his way to where he assumed Callie was. When he opened the guest room door, he saw something he had never seen before, and thought he never wanted to see. Callie was laying naked on the bed, going at it solo.

"What?" She asked with an attitude. Brandon turned straight around with eyes wide and mouth open...again. She had left him speechless twice in the span of 15 minutes. The only thing hotter for Brandon than knowing a girl was writhing under his hand, was a girl writhing under her own.

Brandon went to sleep that night thinking, thinking what strings to pull. Two can play.

At about eight in the morning, Callie was in the kitchen toasting a bagel in the oven because they didn't have a toaster yet. She was ready to walk out the door but she wasn't ready to leave without pushing Brandon's buttons a little. Brandon walked into the kitchen in his pajama pants and t-shirt. He grabbed the carton of orange juice out of the fridge and poured himself a glass. Callie had her little devilish smirk plastered on her face, and Brandon noticed.

"Was I too loud last night?" She asked as she scrunched her eyebrows, trying to rub it in.

"What?" He just about dropped the glass in is hand.

"I'm sorry if I was, it's just, I was making myself scream." She laughed mischievously. "It's okay, you can applaud yourself, too. I was thinking about you the whole time." Callie patted Brandon's back as she walked out the door with a bagel in her hand. "Don't be late!" She hollered as she the door clicked shut.

Brandon had something distracting him the whole day; the image of Callie doing what she was doing. The teacher that day had them compose another new piece and having them pick a style, anything other than classical. She wanted her students to step outside their comfort zones. Brandon chose R&B, but with a sexy spin. He thought it would go perfect with what he had planned for dinner.

Brandon grew more and more excited by the hours that were creeping up to the end of his final class, and so was Callie. She had planned something herself. After his last class of the day, he trotted to the grocery store and picked out very specific foods. He wasn't sure what the final product would be, but he threw that thought into the back of his mind. To his advantage, he was done with school that day earlier than Callie. After her last class of the day, she skipped to a lingerie store and picked out an outfits. She had coupons, so her final total was about half than if she were to pay full price.

Callie heard indistinctive music coming from their apartment door. She shoved the small lingerie bag into her purse bag before opening the door to see Brandon standing by the stove, and his bare butt. She dropped everything in her hand. "Uh...what's cookin' good lookin'?"

"Oh, you're here!" Callie picked up her belongs from the floor in between Brandon's words. "Go wash up and set your stuff down, then come watch me cook!"

Callie was frozen by the door watching Brandon scramble around their home with no clothes on. "We have windows, you know? And what is this song?" She was referring to the very sensual sounding notes being played from a mystery location.

"I wrote it today and recorded it into the keyboard about half an hour ago." He was now hovered over the counter, chopping something. "You just going to stand there?"

"I guess not," she walked to their bedroom, never taking her eyes off of him. Callie washed her hands in the bathroom sink, took off her shoes, and placed the bag of lingerie in her closet. When she came back out, the table, that was there when they arrived, was set. She sat down at one end and continued to watch Brandon. "So, what's on the menu for our..." Callie looked at her cell phone for a clock. "...five o'clock dinner?"