(2) Tapping.

3rd Person POV (Kinda)~
Do you ever have those noises that just spark a fire in your soul, those noises you just hate. The ones where after a few minutes you just want to shout in the person whom causing the noise's face. That's what Jack was feeling right now. The shy boy sitting next to him was tapping away on a table and quite frankly Jack wanted to break his damn fingers. He gathered it was a nervous thing but it was the most irritating noise on the planet to Jack right now. Jack had had enough with the tapping and grabbed Marks hand, snapping him out of his day dream and tapping. Jack gripped Marks hand so tight he could've snapped his fingers off causing Mark to look Jack dead in the eye. Jack smiled, Mark couldn't be intimidating if he tried he was too innocent, too pure. He leaned closer to the raven haired boy continuing to look him in the eye and through gritted teeth uttered; "Stop. Tapping." Mark could tell the tapping drove the Irish boy crazy so decided to test his luck getting so close to Jack that there noses were particularly touching "Or. What?" Jack still gripping Marks hand, leaned in and gave a rough kiss to his lips then pulled back releasing Marks hand with a thud, Smirking. "Or Ill break your damn hand." Mark completely dumbfounded, mouth opened slightly couldn't say anything, because what could you say? Jack being the cool cucumber he is sat back in his seat like nothing had happened yet on the inside, he was screaming, proud of his little stunt.  He never even gave the poor boy a chance to kiss him back, that's if he ever wanted too of course.