Chapter 1

Amy's POV

I roll over in my bed, bumping my chin into something hard. I groan, and slowly open my eyes to see what it is. When I open my eyes, I see Tyler's sleeping face. I glance down to see that I bumped into his shoulder. I look around the room, realizing that this isn't my bed, it's his. I spent the night.

My eyes widen as my heart rate increases. I actually spent the night. I didn't leave so that I could wake up comfortably in my own bed. I stayed here with him. And now I'm freaking out. I don't know what I'm supposed to do when he wakes up. Maybe I can sneak out now before he wakes up.

I start to slowly shift away from Tyler's body. Luckily for me, he's lying on his stomach, and has his arm tucked under his pillow rather than wrapped around my waist. As I reach the edge of the bed, Tyler starts to shift around. I immediately stop moving, and wait to see if he wakes up.

Tyler doesn't wake up. He just nuzzles his face against his pillow. As I begin to move again, Tyler snorts in his sleep. I let out a quiet laugh at how adorable the sound was. I move back closer to Tyler, realizing that I'm being ridiculous about freaking out. I shouldn't be afraid about waking up next to this adorable man.

I bring my face back to where it was before. A few inches away from Tyler's face. I kiss Tyler's shoulder, and then look back up at him. I carefully examine his sleeping face. His hair is a mess, his lips are plump and slightly parted open, his eyelashes look longer with his eyes closed, his dimples are slightly visible as he has a small smile on his face.

I smile back at this perfect sleeping man. I move in even closer, resting my forehead against Tyler's. I place a soft kiss onto Tyler's lips, and feel him kiss me back. He moves his arm out from under the pillow, and puts it around my waist. Tyler pulls me in closer to him as he continues to kiss me.

I put my hand on Tyler's cheek, deepening the kiss. I pull away from the kiss, kissing down Tyler's neck before bringing my face back up to be right in front of his. Tyler opens his eyes, staring deep into mine. A big smile appears on Tyler's face, and I run my fingers over his dimples.

"Good morning, beautiful," Tyler says in a raspy morning voice, still smiling. "God, I've waited so long to say that."

I chuckle. "Good morning."

"So is spending the night as scary as you thought it was going to be?," he asks.

"I did freak out a bit when I woke up," I tell him. "But then I realized that I was being stupid for freaking out because it's you. I shouldn't be afraid of waking up next to you."

"Does that mean that you're going to be spending the night more often from now on?," he questions. "Because I would love to wake up to your beautiful face every morning."

"Ya as long as you always have this sexy morning voice," I say, making Tyler chuckle.

"My morning voice is sexy?," Tyler says with a smirk.

"It's very sexy. So is your bedhead," I tell him, running my hand through his hair.

"Your snoring is cute," he tells me, pulling me in closer to his chest as he turns over to face his body towards me.

"I don't snore," I exclaim.

"Yes, you do," Tyler says with a chuckle. "And you drool."

"No, I don't," I say.

"I woke up in the middle of the night because I felt something wet on my chest. And when I looked down, you were lying on my chest, drooling and snoring," Tyler tells me.

"Actually? That's so embarrassing," I say, burying my face into his chest.

"No, like I said, it's cute. I stayed awake for maybe half an hour just watching you sleep because you looked like a perfect angel. My perfect angel."