He rubbed his eyes " That hurt " shaking his head like a dog

" No choice " I said

I had won by kicking some sand up to his eyes , just to take him down and win the sparring. It wasn't called cheating , it's what you call strategy.

I ran towards the bleachers to get my bottled water and my towel to wipe off my sweats as I drank some water after. It was refreshening , drinking cold water after a hard training. I sometimes wanted to pour my water on top of my head to cool off and refresh , but it will just get me wet.

I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and a chin rested on my right shoulder " I missed you " his warm breaths tickling my neck.

" Jungkook- "

" I thought you weren't coming back " he cut me off " You did , but you weren't yourself " I can hear his sadness in his voice and it showed me how sincere and truthfull he was.

" I'm sorry " that was all I can say

" Why are you doing this to me? " he said

I furrowed my brows " Why are you doing this to my heart "

My heart skipped fast as I heard him say that. I don't even know the answer to his question , it was hard for me to answer his question. My feelings were still lost , honestly. As I have said , does my heart belonged to him?

" I don't know how to answer that , Jungkook " I still managed to say those words " My heart is not yet ready , Jungkook " I admitted

He released the embrace " I understand , Hyerin "

I wasn't still facing him since I might not handle it , if we were facing each other right now. I might just break down and be more lost if that will happen.

" I can wait " he said

I know he said he can wait , but what if I might end up hurting him? I didn't like that. It feels like I'm going to hurt him more , even though he's hurting in the inside right now. Or should I say , eversince when he confessed to me in the bus. I was so lost indeed , so lost.

-

My sleep was uncomfortable , as in I would change my sleeping position every minute. I couldn't sleep at all , in fact. Even though it was just a simple problem , it was still lingering through my mind.

I think I really don't want a child to be frightened by me , not in this way. If only I could bring back time and fix all the mistakes that I have done , but it wasn't just as easy like that. Sometimes life is unfair , but it's God who does this , so I couldn't blame him for that.

When I was a kid , I used to blame God for what kind of life I had back in the days. How hard it was to live under one roof with him , how hard I struggled and survived from those hits. How was I still alive? How did I made it through the darkest time? But time came that I had to accept the fact and the reality , that this is how it happened and nothing can change it.

Of course I felt some regret after what I have witnessed with my own 2 ears and eyes , I may not saw it but it was obvious. How he was killed and tortured first , a horrible sight indeed.

I was more than angry after I knew that it was one of our men who killed my own father. I knew to myself that I was mad , but he was my father after all , right? Past is past , I thought to myself.

I felt a weight pushed down on the mattress and it wasn't me at all. I sat up and looked around , but it was useless , it was so dark in the room.

" Taehyung? " I called out

" How did you know? " I heard his voice

I rubbed my eyes , even though I didn't slept much " Your scent " I admitted. His vanilla scent indeed , it was strong , but not too much. Just enough , I guess. But my nose is sensitive with scents , so I may have a dog's nose.

" Why are you here? " asking straight to the point

" I've heard " he answered straight to the point either.

That , I said to myself " I'm sorry " what could I even say to him now? I was so embarrased out of nowhere just by thinking of the scene again. A child getting scared and running away from you , it's embarrasing. What a shame , I said.

I felt a tear escaped on my left eye as I felt a thumb just on my left cheek , wiping away my slipped tear. " Don't cry " he hushed me , but more tears came out. How stupid of me to cry more in front of him , when he told you to stop. I just can't handle it anymore...

He took my head gently as he placed my head on his left shoulder , making his shirt stained with my tears. He didn't mind me staining his shirt at all , he cradled me and let me calm down for a while.

" I'm so horrible at all things " thinking about all the pasts. All I did from the start was that I gave them more problems , mistakes and struggles in their base. What can't I do better? " I'm so sorry " I said one more time.

He shushed me as he embraced me tighter " Don't be so negative " he said

" You're good and perfect for who you are , Hyerin "

Author's Note: It's been a long day! I kind of missed you guys , like literally! This chapter kinda sucks , because I wasn't in my right mind as of the moment since vacation is coming and the end of the school is coming , too! Clearance , though T^T UGHHHH :(

Copyrights to jpexotic and schaenel_12