" Hyerin " Jin spoke as he entered the room. Hyerin stopped shaking or rattling her body when he entered the room , but a glare was sent from Hyerin.

" Jin Hyung! Don't! " We heard Taehyung yelled

We wondered why Taehyung yelled , but the answer came out in less than a second. Jin fell on his knees as he clutched both of his head. He was screaming in pain this time.

" Hyerin! " Hoseok yelled " Stop! "

Hoseok was about to open the door , but the door shut closed just in the blink of an eye of Hyerin. He tried to open the door , but it won't even budge open. It was sealed.

Jungkook immediately break the glass with a metal bar as the doctor hopped in to inject Hyerin on the neck. Hyerin became stable and silent as we saw her sleeping figure on the bed while Jin was drained out. Jimin helped him out by the arm as he helped Jin walk.

" She has changed " Jin mumbled out " She's a lot more stronger than we have expected " he said while they just all nodded

" She did something earlier " Jungkook said

" Did she do one of her new abilities ? " Jimin said

Hoseok nodded " Maybe she did. The door just closed when I was about to come inside and the knob won't even open! "

" She improved... " Namjoon said under his breaths

This going to get a lot more complicated and tough they thought

-

" What happened to you? "

She haven't let out any words yet since we all came here " Why were you out there? " Jungkook asked this time

It was no use asking these questions. She was chained, and not to say , she's blindfolded ,too. We felt pity for her , but we have no choice. We wanted to help her return to her old self , and this is for her sake.

We all just shook our head at each other as we signalled ourself , a sign to leave the room already. Once we were already near the door , she talked.

" What happened to me? " she said as she laughed silently to herself.

We all walked towards her as we stood around her , listening. " Can't you see?! " she yelled " This is me! My true self and identity! "

" No , you aren't " Taehyung spoke softly

" Yes , this is who I am " she smiled

" My parents hated me , because of who I am. I am a monster , that's why. I am a evil creature and a sore eyes to them. They left me , they hated me , they- "

" Stop! "

" Taehyung " Namjoon tried to calm him

" Your parent's are not like that , they love you , and you know that more than I do " He said

" What do you know?! " She let out a strong yell again

" We were there! " Taehyung yelled " We were there... " as his voice became softer when he knew he was raging and losing his temper already.

" Your father died , because of you. He didn't let out a single information about you , you know why? Cause he care for you. He didn't want you to get harm , he tried his best. Just for you , for the sake of you... " Taehyung explained

We all saw how Hyerin remained calm for a while , but she suddenly let out a small smile and laugh. Was she crying? Did it work? Is she back?

" He could've still died anyway , if he leaked out any information about me " she said coldly " It was just his time to die. There's no way to escape death. "

She looked up at us , as if she knew where we were all standing. It was incredible , though , that she's looking in the correct way. It seems like she can sense or smell us.

" You know , this is useless " talking about the blind-fold " I can still sense or feel you "

Author's Notes: Today was our PTC ( Parent's Conference Teacher ) , and I just got my score! I thought I failed , but nah , I did fine with my grades. But I could've done better , I guess. If I didn't go absent in school heheheh.

Anyways, this story got 11 upvotes! How is that even possible?! I can feel the love ( lol ) I love you guys so much for doing that <3 * shower you guys with my hearts *

100+ subscribers , too! But what I'm worried is that I have 100+ subscribers of people , but why is there only few comments? It means that I have many ghosties or silent readers huhuhu T^T Please don't be a silent reader :(((

Comment down :)

Copyrights to jpexotic and schaenel_12