- 95 line + Wonwoo - Libido -

- Top 95 line -

( WonCheol, WonHan, WonShua
For the person who wanted this ! )

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Everyone knows that Wonwoo likes to end his evenings in the bed of one member or another, they also know that they start with the maknae line and he finishes with the hyung line, honestly all the boys aren't even surprised by this because it's become a habit, this evening tension seems to be palpable between Joshua and Wonwoo, Honestly, the American with his pure little heart never thought he'd agree to this, but in the end, temptation is stronger than reason, so he lets himself go. Of course, he stays on top, because it would be too weird for him to be bottom with someone he considers just a sex friend.

After eating their meal, the two men find themselves in the older man's bedroom, Joshua's mouth slowly settles on the younger man's exposed torso and his hands come to remove the last remaining piece of cloth from Wonwoo's body, now that both are totally naked, Joshua positions himself correctly, spreading Wonwoo's legs and placing a few kisses on the younger man's neck.

Wonwoo moans even more and the American accelerates his movements slightly.

" I wonder how you manage to have such an extreme libido. "

" Ah ~ don't ask me, even I don't know ah ~ anything.."

" Don't you ... want to settle hum ~ settle with just one person ? "

Wonwoo ponders the question and shakes his head negatively, sincerely he enjoys what's going on between him and the members and he doesn't think he'll ever stop, after a few more moves Wonwoo finally comes but Joshua doesn't, tonight clearly seems to be different unlike usual but the youngest doesn't care because he got what he wanted.

-> The next day

Wonwoo finds himself in Jeonghan's room. The older man doesn't use the same technique as Joshua, he simply uses his hand, he doesn't want to do anything more personal than that because he really wants to do the deed with someone he really loves.