- GyuJun - Daddy -

- Top Mingyu -

- Top Mingyu -

( jennet2605 Here your request hope you like it ~ )

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

" Um ~ baby ! Call me daddy from now on baby boy."

Jun immediately pushes his boyfriend away just as they were about to have a good time, the older one absolutely doesn't like it when his younget asks him that and calls him that, that kind of kink he hates it and his boyfriend knows it very well but he continues to pester his older with it. Usually Jun says nothing and just lets it happen, moaning and taking all the pleasure he needs, but tonight he clearly doesn't feel like letting his eldest do it.

" Baby, why did you push me away ? "

" You know very well I don't like it when you call me that ! Really these two nicknames are the worst Mingyu understands that shit."

" But..."

" If you're not happy, you can leave me and find someone who'll share this kink with you. "

Jun gets up from the bed he shares with Mingyu and tries to leave, but Mingyu holds him back and makes him lie back down in the bed beside him, the younger puts a hand on his boyfriend's chest to stop him leaving, then comes to kiss his youngest's neck delicately, then stops.

" I'm sorry baby, honestly I was doing it to tease you I don't care about that kink. "

" Do you understand now that I don't like it ? "

" Yes, sorry baby ! And I assure you I don't want to find anyone else because you're the one and only one I want to share my life with until I die."

Jun is happy to hear this, he closes his eyes and lets himself go under his lover's actions. All the rest of the clothes on their bodies meet the floor, Mingyu positions himself on top of Jun and starts to move slowly, the older boy starts to moan with pleasure, he arches his back and the two boys' erections meet, Mingyu grunts, Jun moans and continues to arch his back, Mingyu finally holds him in place, he spreads his legs and comes between them, he decides to move on his own and rub their two crotches together and after several minutes both boys finally come.

Mingyu moves away from his boyfriend, fetches some tissues and cleans his body, cleans Jun's too and comes to lie down beside him, sleep taking them both very quickly.

-> Three days later

The two lovers are sitting quietly on the sofa in the living room, then suddenly Jun starts to think, he finds the house relatively quiet and he'd like it to be more lively, he'd so much like him and Mingyu to be a child but he's not sure his younger wants that.

" Baby ? Your not listening to me anymore, what's going on inside your pretty head hum ? "

" No, sorry I stopping listen to you, I was thinking about our life. "