- CheolWon - Loud -

Quickly the younger man places one of his hands on his elder's crotch and starts touching him over his clothes, Seungcheol grunts and withdraws his lover's hand understanding the message.

He comes and removes his clothes downstairs too and without even preparing his boyfriend comes inside him, the two lovers let out a long moan of pleasure and once Seungcheol finds the right position he starts to move.

The previously silent room fills with more or less noisy moans, of course they're careful not to make too much noise so as not to wake their son, who's asleep upstairs.

" You can move... ~ ah ~ a little faster, um ~ "

The eldest nods and he moves faster, easily enough he finds Wonwoo's soft spot and taps into it, the youngest moans a little louder and Seungcheol covers his mouth so their son won't hear.

" I'm going to..."

" Me too, resist some more, let's come together. "

" Hum ~ "

Seungcheol continues his strokes and comes to grab Wonwoo's crotch at the same time, he quickly feels his hand getting wet with Wonwoo's liquid but this is only the beginning.

After a few more strokes, the two lovers end up coming together, Seungcheol withdraws as gently as possible from Wonwoo and leaves to clean his hand in the bathroom, Wonwoo gets dressed and when the older man arrives he gets dressed again too.

" I'm going to check that Seohyun hasn't woken up. "

" We weren't that loud."

" I wasn't loud but you were kitten, sorry to say but you blew out my eardrums."

" You sure blew my ass off."

The elder chuckles lightly and kisses his lover lightly on the lips, the exchange absolutely not gentle, it's torrid, envious, eager and inflamed. After a few minutes, Wonwoo starts moaning softly again and Seungcheol steps back.

" Don't tell me you want a round two ? "

" No, but that's your fault too. You turn me on one more- "

" Shhh, don't be so loud. "

Wonwoo rolls his eyes and Seungcheol giggles, placing a small kiss on the tip of his lover's nose, and then after a few seconds, the two lovers hear noises coming from the stairs, they turn their heads and see their son in the stairwell, his stuffed toy in his hands, a pout on his lips.

" You're loud, I was sleeping peacefully you're so mean." Seohyun yawn and rub his little eyes,

"Oh baby, we're sorry. We'll be more careful next time."

" Appa ~ Can I have one more story please."

The little one complains a little and reaches out to his father, who chuckles a little, returns to his son and carries him in his arms, heading like this for his child's room and off to start reading stories to his little one again.

Wonwoo, for his part, is red, extremely red, he didn't think he was that noisy, but now he has confirmation that he's not at all discreet, he's woken up his son and he's a bit angry about it, nevertheless he's happy about this evening because maybe Seohyun will have a little brother or sister soon.

And even if he doesn't, Wonwoo still has a smile on his face as he finishes his dishes, because he's had a wonderful evening with his boyfriend, and he hopes he can get Seohyun to sleep again.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3

♥︎ Happy Seohyun day, this men are one of my favorite artiste in kpop world, he just so perfect ♥︎