1

Over an inaccessible island, the sky was covered with dark clouds, and streaks of lightning flashed under the clouds.

If you look carefully, you can see a figure floating in the thunder, and the thunder is heading towards that figure.

The figure that should have been in the thunder disappeared after the 81st lightning struck.

In a small room in a two-story building in the city center of an abandoned city, a girl covered in wounds and blood opened her eyes.

When Qi Yun opened his eyes, he saw broken furniture, a dirty room, wounds all over his body, and he was full of confusion.

"Where am I? Aren't I going through a tribulation? After the last tribulation, I will become an immortal. What's going on now? Could it be that I failed to overcome the tribulation?

I thought about it carefully for a while, especially the thunder at the end of the tribulation. Logically speaking, I was well prepared and shouldnt have failed?

After thinking again and again, a scene suddenly appeared in front of her eyes. It turned out that when the last tribulation was about to come, a creature with weak magic power appeared in her circle of transcending tribulation.

It was precisely because of this creature that the last thunder tribulation was directly upgraded and killed him. "

Thinking that Qi Yun almost couldn't take a breath and choked himself to death again, it took him a while to recover.

Just as he recovered, a mechanical sound came from Qiyun's ears:

"Ding, do you want to bind it to the B&B system?"

Qi Yun shook his head and muttered:

"Are you hallucinating this?"

"Ding, do you want to bind it to the B&B system?"

"Hey, who are you, what are you looking for, and where are you?"

Then a white light group appeared in front of Qi Yun's eyes.

"I am a B&B system. After binding, the host can spend this doomsday leisurely and finally return to the original world."

"Ding, do you want to bind it to the B&B system?"

"Then what's in it for me?"

"After binding to the system, the host's injuries can be restored immediately, and the host will have no worries about food and drink in the future."

"Ding, do you want to bind it to the B&B system?"

"What if I don't bind?"

"If I don't bind this body, I'm at the end of my rope. I can live for up to 2 hours."

"Ding, are you bound to the B&B system? I'm asking for the last time."

"Bind, bind. If you don't bind, you will die. Can you not bind?"

"Ding, the B&B system has been successfully bound, and the B&B system 666 is at your service. Now the host is asked to find a place to open a B&B with a countdown of one hour."

"Ding, the countdown starts in one hour."

"Stop, there's no need to count, just the building I'm in now will do."

"Ding, the task of finding a resettlement place is completed, and the host will be rewarded with a complete physical recovery, a B&B host cabin, 3 B&B courtyards, a convenience store, unlimited wooden fences, and 200 points."

Then Qiyun felt a warm current flowing from head to toe, and then felt that his body had completely recovered.

Qiyun felt that his body had recovered, and he quickly sat up and meditated to see if his portable spiritual space was still there, and to see if the world could continue to cultivate immortality.

After a while, Qi Yun opened his eyes and let out a long sigh of relief. Fortunately, he could practice and his spiritual space was still there.

"Please host arrange the location of the host's courtyard, B&B courtyard, and convenience store."

"How do I arrange it?"

A three-dimensional map appeared in front of Qi Yun's eyes, and there were also buildings rewarded by the system on the side. One of the locations on the map is circled.

"Host, this is the location of the B&B owner's cabin that now belongs to the host. Other buildings are arranged reasonably by the host. After the building is placed, the host is invincible within 5 meters of the building complex. The rules are set by the host. It is immune to viruses and ignores zombies. "

"OK."

After saying that, Qiyun first laid out the owner's courtyard, and placed the three B&B courtyards in a vertical row in front of the owner's left. Each courtyard was 1 meter apart, and the convenience store was placed directly. A fence was placed 2 meters in front of the owner's cabin, leaving a 3-meter safety zone outside the fence.

"Ding, let's start placing the building now. Please move the host outside."

After the system finished speaking, Qi Yun walked out of the two-story building, stood still and asked the system:

"666, is it okay to stand here?"

"Okay, host, wait a minute." Within five minutes, four small courtyards and a convenience store had been arranged according to Qi Yun's arrangement on the map. This chapter has been read (please click on the next chapter to continue reading!)